6.

More spice for all you horny fucks. I would also like to clarify that I will not be making anything that goes past heated making out, for comfort reasons- I am uncomfortable writing anything past it. Please respect me! But there will be lime, but I will not explicitly write it. 

- Tavern/Sketch 

Third POV:

Edric was dying to get a hair cut but every time he got his haircut at a barber, they always cut it way to short. The greenette thought of people he could ask. He would ask Emira to do it but she's out with Viney and Jerbo for the next few days. Then he thought of Amity. Edric called Amity, waiting for an answer. Then the phone picked up. 

"Yes, Edric?" A voice across the screen. 

"Hey, Mittens. Could you possibly give me a haircut?" Edric asked sighing. "Uhm, I'm with Luz for the weekend, I don-" Amity saying getting cut off. "EDRIC I HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN CUT YOUR HAIR." Luz says in a sappy tone blurting in. "Oh no." Edric says knowing exactly what's coming. He felt his face turn red. 

"Your good ol' buddy Hunty-poo is the best with hair~~" Luz says in a voice, hinting to Edric, and him knowing exactly what she's thinking. 

There's a silence. He thinks long and hard. "Fine." Edric says giving in. 

"Good." Luz says snickering. 

Edric didn't actually have an issue with Hunter. It was actually the opposite if he actually thinks about it. Edric had a massive crush on the blonde, they were both friends, almost best friends, constant bickering and joke flirting but Edric wasn't joking. Hunter would always tease and make the other boy flustered, whether it was real or not, Edric was sure his feelings were one sided. He was deep in thought until he interrupts himself, realizing something that might help him get back at Hunter for all that teasing, but it was embarrassing as well. 

Edric got to the owl house and he started to feel really nervous. 

"HOOT! Hunter!! Edric's here!! Hoot!" Hooty yelled. The door slammed open with Hunter leaning against the door frame. He had a shit eating smirk on his face. 

"Ready to get a hair cut, pretty boy?" Hunter said teasing the other.

Edric sighed. "Just get this over with." Edric said stepping inside following the other into the house and up the stairs. Hunter grabbed a chair for Edric to sit on. Hunter took a few seconds to look at the others hair. 

"We have to wash it." Hunter says pulling Edric up from his seat by his wrist and into the bathroom. 

Edric started getting really nervous. Hunter lightly pushed Edric's head under the sink and started washing his hair. Hunter started scrubbing it with shampoo to get it all clean, pulling Edrics hair a little bit in the process Edric was fighting his all not to moan. Edric really, really liked having his hair pulled. Edric was bright red. He started sweating, pushing the noise down his throat so he wouldn't make a sound. Then he suddenly remembered his idea from before. "Karma's gonna be a real bitch." Edric thought to himself. 

Edric let out a small light hum. Hunter arched his eyebrow. Edric felt himself start to heat up, turning even redder than before. Edric hummed again, "Sorry- hmm.. I just get rather sleepy I guess you could say when my hmm.. hair gets played with" Edric saying humming in between words. 

"Uh- yeah..Well we're done-" Hunter says clearing his throat. They both walked back to Hunters room. Edric sitting down and Hunter grabbing everything he needs, to be able to do Edrics hair. Hunter told Edric to take off his shirt so hair wouldn't get on his shirt. Edric hesitantly took off his shirt. Hunter tried not to stare, surprised Edric was actually pretty muscular, not as muscular as him but still muscular. He cleared his throat.