four

billie and grays conversation were kept fairly simple, the two mainly just introducing themselves since they knew little to nothing about each other.

well, gray did know the information that google informed her of about billie, and sure it was a little helpful, but she wanted more.

so that's what they did.

they gave each other little interesting facts about each other, the ones the public didn't know about billie.

and the whole time billie layed there, smiling at her phone up until the early hours of the morning.

billie didn't even acknowledge the fact that gray could like go and sell her number or anything. billie somehow already trusted the older girl.

gray had just gotten off of her late shift, so tired,  yet she still stayed up to talk to billie until she fell asleep with her phone still lit up in her hand.

gray had a late start to her morning, using her off days to sleep as much as she possibly could.

after giving herself time to fully wake up, she grabbed her phone, sending a little good morning message to billie.

for the next hour she spent her time getting ready for the day, showering, brushing her teeth, getting dressed, and making her favorite drink.

after finishing her essential morning tasks, she headed out for the day, her mind coming up with different plans she could make if everything went good.

now that gray knew about billie, she was everywhere.

people wearing a shirt with billie face on it, promotional billboards, ads she got while scrolling on her phone.

she was glad she liked billie instead of hating her, it must be really annoying to the people who don't want to be reminded of her seeing as she was, literally, everywhere.

and every time she would see billies face, A buildup of nervousness and something that felt like excitement would stir up in her stomach.

it was almost a little overwhelming.

gray has spent the first half of her day getting the stuff that she needed to do done, before making her way home and thinking about what she could make for dinner.

as she sat on her phone scrolling through recipes, a new message notification dinged on her phone, making a big smile spread out on her face.

it was billie.

they sat and texted back and forth, telling each other about every little thing that happened in their day.

before long the sun had started to set, candles being lit making the space cozy.

gray laughed as a picture came in, displaying billie's sleeping dog spread over her as they laid in bed.

she couldn't help herself as her eyes went over the smile on billies lips, showcasing her perfect teeth.  her eyes went over the other girls' , a small smile displaying itself as she noticed the red tent of billie's cheek, and the way her eyes were lit up.

trying to shake her smile away gray readjusted herself, sliding over to the  camera on her phone screen before snapping a quick photo, bragging about all the dog free stance she had on her bed.

she giggled to herself, laughing at her own stupid joke.

the laugh was cute short as the sound of her phone ringing filled her ears, her eyes immediately going to the caller name.

she let the phone ring, reading over the name a couple times, making sure she had read it right.

a million thoughts passes through her mind as billie sat on the other end of the phone, wondering if she had called too soon.

gray had just been texting her a couple minutes before, so she couldn't have been busy, she thought.

right before the last ring, gray bad got herself together and finally answered.

"hi." a flustered tone apparent in her voice.

"hi." billie's voice sounded, she has completely blanked out the miniature gray had answered, forgetting the teasing line she was going to play out, the whole reason she had called the other girl.

"um, you looked lonely in the picture you sent, and i thought that maybe i could try and fix that?" billie questioned, her cheeks heating up and turning a bright red.

"you can always try." gray had teased, suddenly her confidence making a return.

-
trying to finish this little book as promised :)