The Promised Neverland; GillianxNigel

Credits go to @Spoon64 for the idea!!

GillianxNigel

Category: Random

This is also my first OC insert!! Spoons64 has an OC named Maxine/Max that ships these two!!

-----

The 5 Times that NigelxGillian Happened... And Maxine witnessed them all

-----

The first time that Maxine had witnessed NigelxGillian happened, was back at Goldy Pond

-----

It was the night after the demon's hunting was finished. They had lost only three newcomers that day and they were all sullen. Sitting around trying to continue with their planning to ensure that none of them would die again.

Nigel was cleaning up some of the weapons that the demons had given them in order to try and 'defeat' them. Nigel had finished cleaning the guns that they were using and had moved onto the knives and blades when he cut his finger.

"Aw... I cut my finger..." Nigel mumbled to himself, putting the things in his hands down and turned around to find a cloth the stop the bleeding. Not knowing that Gillian had heard and sped off to find the first aid.

The first aid was being restocked by Zack, who was sitting with Oliver and the other goldy pond children. Grabbing the first aid, steeling a bandage, and gave it back to Zack. Running back off to the weapons room where Nigel still was.

"What's her problem?" Zack asked, looking at the unorganized first aid things that he had just organized and re-filled.

"Who knows, probably adding something else to her beanie." Oliver answered before going back to making the plan up with the others has Paula tried drawing it out.

Gillian ran back into weapon room, making ambulance noises before.

"What?" Nigel asked aloud, confused as to what Gillian was doing. As Gillian stopped running, applied the bandage to Nigel's finger, and ran off again, still doing Ambulance noises. Exiting out of the opposite doorway. Not seeing Maxine at the doorway. Watching the entire thing, having the warm, fuzzy feeling, seeing that they're ship is sailing.

Nigel on the other hand, was still confused as to what happened, while staring at the misplaced bandage.

Nigel left the room, leaving everything where they were and tried re-applying the band aid while walking into the main room where everyone was besides Gillian.

"Yo Zack, could I get a band aid? Gillian misplaced this one and it isn't sticking anymore." Nigel asked, walking into the room.

"ooohhhh-" The others exclaimed, finally understanding what Gillian was doing before going back to what they were originally doing.

-----

The Second time that Maxine had witnessed NigelxGillian happened, was the first night that they were staying at the underground bunker.

-----

They had just arrived at the underground bunker. Turning the amount of people in the bunker from sixteen to almost sixty. Maybe even more.

Everyone had gone and claimed a room that they would be sharing with multiple others. Nigel was roomed with the other guys in the "Goldy Pond Group" that consisted of Oliver, Zack, Pepe, Sandy, and Adam. Gillian, was roomed in the room next door with the girls in the "Goldy Pond Group" that consisted of Violet, Paula, Sonya, and Maxine.