The Promised Neverland; What if...

I would write an entire story for this, but currently I cannot write anything besides Ass Class (my brain rot is literally living right now )
Chapter Text
What if...

When Emma and the kids were leaving GraceField and Emma had look back to say goodbye to Isabella, she was shock because she saw a little version of Isabella and Leslie looking over to the other side scared.

But even after seeing that, Emma shocked it off and continue sliding down to the others and didn't really think about Leslie (whom ofc she wouldn't have known)

!! MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD !!

When Emma and the kids came back to the house, and like after the death of Isabella, Another mom there found a suitcase that was for Isabella and gave it to Ray since he's Isabella's biological child.
And when Ray opened up the suitcase, Inside was a music sheet with the Lullaby, a picture of Leslie and Isabella, and some other things that belonged to Isabella.

but what if after that too, Emma went around to the tree they'd always use to sit at just for the last time and looked at it and on one side, she saw her, Norman, and Ray sitting there but on the other side, she saw Isabella and Leslie with Leslie's Mandolin.

———-

thanks for reading this rant of my what if.

:')