Assassination Classroom; KarasumaxIrina

Credits to @GarbageMagnet for coming up with this idea!!
KarasumaxIrina
Catagory: Uhh I'm not sure ;-;

With the school year mostly over for the students of 3-E, and the un-expected but expected marriage between Mr Karasuma and Mrs Irina had been finalized. A lot of known things would happen, arguments, the odd random, and more arguments but the two still made it work. But with the most recent jobs of assassination, Irina couldn't handle the annoying voice of Karasuma at this point and decided to use a thought from a random person she heard of while on a mission. " I know! I'll just fake sleep to ignore Karasuma!" Irina exclaimed as she was driving to her now shared home with Karasuma. Irina continued driving up to the apartments, parked her car, and entered the building heading up to her's. " Karasuma coming back in a couple minutes so I'll just leave my stuff here." Irina thought as she placed all of her things on the table near the front door leaving her bag. Irina headed towards the nearest couch and layed down closing her eyes and closely started listening to the sound of the different cars passing by and the firm footsteps of Karasuma coming up to there door.

Hearing the door lock start to be unlocked and with the jingle of a couple of keys and and the door open and the sound of Karasuma in haling and yelled out, " I back!". With no response, Karasuma sighed again and went to the sitting area in which a sleeping Irina was holding back laughter. " How do you fall asleep so fast? It takes you a while during the night." Karasuma asked and then stared and the blonde as he started thinking back to the times of when they were the teachers of 27 students and AI robot. " Her first interaction with a student wasn't that good huh?" Karasuma asked as he remembered back to when Nakumura and Karma came to the teacher lounge with the story. " Seduction for notes?" Karasuma thought again as he sat on the couch across from the one Irina was laying on and started on some other work he was given. The normal work load Karasuma got was manageable for the workaholic man but the work load seemed so long as though the distraction of the blonde female was right ahead of him. Karasuma gave out another sigh and shut down his working laptop and putted on the closes table and grabbed a semi dusted, maybe 2 dictionary thick, year book from a shelf and went through the familiar pictures.

The images of the multiple students, different sport games against A class, and the different assassination attempts throughout the year were shown in multiple different images alongside the different quotes of everyone. Karasuma et on flipping through the year book looking at all the images and photos that koro sensei took. A couple minutes had gone by and Irina started getting bored of fake sleeping thinking she should pretend to wake up but soon felt the sense of someone leaning over her.

The older and male figure stood over the fake sleeping blonde and stared at her as he started thinking about the time they'd spent together. The times were filled with un needed arguments, assassination jobs, and then thinking of what the old students of them were doing. Another thought came through to Karasuma's head as though he remembered only doing this one thing once. Karasuma sighed and started to hesitate on doing what his thought process wanted him to. He hesitated for a little bit but decided he was gonna get it over with knowing that Irina could feel the presence of him. Karasuma leaned in and let his though process do whatever it wanted to do and quickly did it. Karasuma got up and took a breath before yelling at Irina to stop faking her sleep.

Irina huffed. " and I thought I was doing a good job at it!" Irina exclaimed. The sound of someone quickly running away was heard at the now opened door. " what was that?" Karasuma asked as he went to close the door seeing someone in the same uniform as him run away and into the shadows.

- meanwhile with the now High schoolers entering there old group chat -

Theguyweblackmailedsincethebeginningofschool: sent 2 attachments

EnglishLass: hah! See! We were able to get a picture or 2 of them! Now the money?

SemiSenorita: I'll send you to money by this week

Gender: how many of you guys bet on them!?

MistressKanzaki: I think everyone bet on them while you were gone

EnglishLass: Yup! And now everyone owes me, Fuwa, Hazama, and Itona money

Gender: imma leave that topic alone, how'd you guys even get photos?

SemiSenorita: @Theguyweblackmailedsincethebeginningofschool, ask him

Gender: nvm it's in the name... 

Again, Credits to @GarbageMagnet for the amazing idea

( I'm still taking requests along with my own ideas)