Chapter 26- how could you

CORALINE'S POV:

I woke up with ruel on my bare chest after the night we had once more time and will probably happen again soon I looked down at ruel and smiled and then I felt him look up at me and also smile he got up and kissed me and I passionately kissed back until I got a call from my friend Emma.

EMMA: hello Coraline

CORALINE: yea hey is everything ok you don't usually call me unless there is something wrong

EMMA: yea um my boyfriend just kicked me out of his house for supposedly cheating on him and now I have nowhere to go

CORALINE: oh ok well I have a spare room for you how long do you think you will need I get rent you out an apartment if you want

EMMA: oh um ok but can I stay at yours for like a week or 2 first

CORALINE: yea of course um when will you be here?

EMMA: uh I'm out the front now

CORALINE: oh look ill let you hold up

I hung up and now I was kinda stressed

" ruel get up get dressed now," I said rolling out of bed and taking to blanket and going to the closet "ok well you didn't have to take the blanket off me I've seen your beautiful body and this is your house why wouldn't you walk around here naked I would," he said as I grabbed my clothes and turned back around " because I have someone who has no home waiting at my door so please get dressed," I said and threw him his clothes from last night at him and he just rolled over so I got changed and closed my door so he could sleep after placing the blanket back on him and walked to my front door.

CORALINE'S OUTFIT:

(without the shoes)

(without the shoes)

I opened my door and it was Emma she had been crying and she looked terrible " come in come in make yourself at home" I said hugging her before letting her in the warm house "would you like a coffee or tea may be something to eat?" I said sitting her down at the kitchen table and I walked into the kitchen to making my coffee " um can I just have water please?" she asked me and I nodded my head grabbing her a glass and filling it up from the fridge and taking it to her " so how have you been what happened?" I said going back to the kitchen and bringing my coffee to the table and sitting across from her " it was good untill my boyfriend thought I cheated on him and I tried to explain but he wouldn't listen so the only option I had was tocall you I'm so sorry you didn't deserve this I just dropped it on you" she said and I kinda laughed " trust me I have had plenty of things dropped on my this week so your just smidge of that don't worry girl I have you ok always here if you need ok" i said holding her handand rubing it and emma looked at me with wide eyes " hey baby" i heard as i felt a kiss on my head and i looked to my left to see and ruel was naked oh my god i laughed and then ran to ruel covering him " are you serious ruel go get changed jeez" i said and covered him up some what and he smiled and walked away but naked " i am so sorry i did tell him you were coming but he wasn't listening obviously"i said coming to sit back down and she smiled " so one night stand or relationship?" she said and i gigled " definitely not a one night stand i can tell you that um its kinda complicated" i said laughing half way through that sentence " oh ok so how long have you two be a thing or complicated ?" she said kinda sounding upset for some reason " we um its been a couple years its along story it doesn't need to be told today" i said waving my hand a little and ruel walked back in fully clothed " he listened this time" i said taking a sip of my coffee " what me we always listen" he said and i walkedover to him putting my cup in the sink after finishing my coffee "yes you and you clearly don't cause i told you to get dressed but you rolled over so don't question me like that" i said pointing my finger at him and smirking " shhhhh come here its to early for an argument" he said and pulled me in to his chest and then kissed my head " ok well lets get you settled in shall we" i said patting ruels chest and walkingover to emma " ok" she said and then i took her to her room and showed her around and then let her do her own thing while ruel took me up to my room.

" what are we doing ruel?" I said as he shut the door and then I heard it lock and I spun so quickly I could have broken my ancle " ruel wha-" I couldn't finish kissed me and I pushed away " ruel not now we a guest and she won't-" he cut me off again " so we are adults and this is your house so I don't see a problem," he said and put his handon my waist lineand started to put his hand down my pants but I grabbed his hand stoping him " as much as I'm in the mood I will not let you do this while we have someone here so can you wait at least a week please?" I said and took his hand out of my pants and he huffed and looked at me like I was insane " a week that's too long i -" I cut him off " you can wait that long and you will wait that long so shhhh it or go and stay back at your house and keep your hands out of my pants," I said laughing at him " i have to go ill be at work ok (modeling) with coco so if i don't pick up she will"i said kissing him andthen leaving the room putting my shoes on and then going to tell emma .

" hey I'm heading off for work alright so if you need anything I'm only a call away and ruel is here as well ok," I said and she looked at me and smiled " ok see ya," she said and I left for work.

(5 hours later)

it was now the end of the day and I just got home and Emma wasn't in her room so I checked the house but she wasn't there the only room left was my room where ruel would have been. so I quietly open the door to see ruel and Emma kissing " are you kidding me you seriously couldn't keep your hands in your paints could you " I said and Emma kinda pushed him away and looked at the ground "what she just came in here and kissed me are kidding me I would never do that to you I was just laying in here and she came in here asking for help with something so I got up and she pinned me to the wall are you seriously going to believe that would do something like that ?" he said and I was so confused I didn't know what to feel "I can't do this I need some air" I said and walked away making another coffee and just leaning down with my elbows against the bench and rubbed my temples soon feeling arms around me.