Sam and Dean Tribute

The screen lights up. The words  "Sam and Dean Story,"  are on the screen.

 "Sam," Dean's voiceover is heard. "I don't- I don't think I'm going anywhere," Dean sounded out of breath and in pain.

Sam's breath hitches. 

 "What?" Sam asks confused. 

"There's- there's some- something in my back," Dean stuttered.

The screen changed to show Sam's concerned face. He walks towards Dean with his hand reaching out. He places his hand behind Dean's back and when he retracts his hand you can see blood covering his hand. 

"No," Sam whispers while tears gather in his eyes. Dean looks down.

"You and me," Sam's voiceover is heard while the screen changes. It shows a younger Dean holding a younger Sam against him. Sam seems to be disoriented and severely injured. 

"Sammy?" Dean questions with fear in his voice. Dean places his hand on Sam's back and when he retracts his hand he finds blood covering his hand. 

Dean knows Sam is alive but he can't help but glance over to the older Sam and make sure.

The scene changes to an older Dean. "You and me. Come whatever," Dean exclaims.

Dean is seen hugging Sam with a serious face. "And if we die? We'll do that together too," Sam says with a nod. 

The younger set of brothers nod in confirmation.

Dean is shown looking down and half smiling. 

It shows a younger Sam and Dean sitting across from each other. Dean is wearing hospital clothes while Sam is wearing his normal attire. They have their hands over an ouija board.

"Um, What happened there?" Sam asks confused.

 "Dean was dying and he was a ghost or something like that and a reaper was trying to collect his soul or whatever. So we used an ouija board to talk to each other." Sam explains. "Dad sold his soul for me and that's how I lived," Dean continues after seeing the horrified expressions.

"Stay with me, stay with me," Dean's voiceover is heard. He sounded pained. 

Sam seems to be on a verge of tears while he hugs dean. 

The screen shows Dean looking at Sam with a picture of panic and fear. "Will you stay with me, please?" Dean stutters. Sam looks up from his phone about to call the police. "Okay," Sam replies with fear in his eyes.

Sam silently cried. It seemed like this was the last death because Dean doesn't seem any older here in the theater.

Sam is seen holding Dean against the wall. Dean is shown looking stoic. While Sam looks down avoiding Dean's eyes with tears in his eyes. 

"You and Dean got something special," A woman's voiceover is heard. 

Sam is shown handing Dean the necklace that Dean promised to never take off. Dean looks down at it in his hand. 

Sam is seen crying while he holds Dean's collar. (I'm not sure if he's crying or laughing cuz Dean seems to be smiling a little.)

"I don't care what happens to me," An older Dean says while Sam looks at him concerned.

Sam has the same concerned face as Sam on screen. 

It shows a happy moment between Sam and Dean where they are smiling at each other.