Intro

Dean's eyes fluttered open. He slowly sat up and looked around at his surroundings. He found that he was in a movie theater judging by the massive screen in the front. He carefully stood up and reached for his gun but found nothing but air. His eyes widened, and he quickly reached for his knife, but it was also not where it was supposed to be. He looked for anyone else and found his brother with a girl on the ground next to him, fast asleep. 

He shook his brother awake. When Sam awoke, his eyes widened. "Dean?" Sam asked, confused. Dean quickly put a finger to his lips in a shushing motion. "Where are we?" Sam whispers. "I don't know. I just woke up," Dean responds. Sam's eyes widened like he just remembered something, and he frantically looked around till his eyes landed on the girl next to him. Relief filled his eyes while he quietly shook her awake. 

She groggily sat up with a slight groan. "Sam? What going on?" The girl asks. Sam makes the same shushing motion Dean did to him a few seconds ago. "I don't know; that's what we are trying to figure out." Jess latches onto the word "we," and she finally realizes Dean is there. "Who are you?" she whispers suspiciously. "Jess, meet my brother, Dean. Dean, meet my girlfriend, Jessica." Sam introduces. Dean gives her a flirtatious smile that makes Jessica uncomfortable. Jess gives him a nod, not acknowledging the flirting. 

They walk around a little bit more until they stop in shock. They found a man who looked like Dean but had more wrinkles and a freshly shaved beard. "Who are you?" The younger Dean asks. The older Dean whipped his head in their direction, and his eyes widened in shock. He was about to answer when someone walked up to them. "Dean?" An older Sam asks with tears in his eyes. 

(I'm going to make the older Winchesters' name's bold.) 

Dean turns to Sam with a grin, tears welling up. "Hey, Sammy," he says. Sam runs to Dean with a grin and tears falling down his face. Dean opens his arms as Sam barrels into him. "I missed you," Sam sobs into Dean's shoulder. 

Dean feels uncomfortable watching this interaction. It shouldn't be possible. Time travel doesn't exist, but he is watching an older version of himself console an older version of his baby brother. He looks to his right to find Sam already looking at him. They both share a look of disbelief. "Um... as heartwarming as this is. Why do you guys look like us?" Dean asks gruffly, trying to be intimidating.

They finally let go of each other but kept close to one another. "I think you already know. We are you. We are from the future." Sam answers. His eyes stay on Dean and Sam, and he avoids looking at Jessica. Sam frowns when he notices that but figures he will question him about it later.

"Bullshit! That's impossible." Dean states, but deep down, he knows they are telling them the truth. "What's something only we would know?" Sam questions with a frown as he crosses his arms. "Poughkeepsie." They answer in sync. Dean and Sams's eyes widen. Yeah, that's them. "Cool!" Dean grins.

Their conversation is cut short when they hear rapid footsteps coming toward them. "Sam, Dean, what's going on?" John's voice is heard. He stops short when he sees two sets of brothers. "Who are you?"John gruffly questions the older Winchesters'. "They're from the future, and yes, we checked." Dean states. John narrows his eyes but accepts it. He turns to Jessica, and his eyes widen slightly when he notices his son holding her hand. "And who are you?" He questions a little more friendly. "Dad, this is my girlfriend, Jessica. Jessica, this is my dad, John Winchester." Sam states. Jessica narrows her eyes. From what she has gathered, he isn't father material. Jessica nods with a fake smile.

The group looked around until they found another person the older Winchesters knew. "Cas?" Dean asks, choked up. Dean looks at his older counterpart in shock. He has never been emotional about someone other than Sam, Bobby, and sometimes John. John looks at his older firstborn, taken back by his tone. He has the same thoughts as his Dean.