Httyd Hidden World scene

In the cloudy, foggy sky, Valka, Tempest and Cloudjumper were flying to make sure that they weren't followed after all the Berkians moved to another island. Valka discovers they indeed have been followed by Grimmel, the Warlords and their Dragon Trappers. She sees Grimmel's airship being carried by his Deathgrippers as the three kept a careful distance. Tempest was starting to feel uneasy as she sensed something. Out of nowhere, one of the Deathgrippers attacks Valka, followed by another one. One of them knocks Valka off and Cloudjumper flew down and caught her. Tempest roars as she tackles one of the Deathgrippers and starts attacking them. As Tempest was attacking, she failed to notice another one right behind her as it lunges it's stinger on her arm, causing her to roar from the pain.

Cloudjumper heard his mate's painful roar as he grew defensive before he shot fire at the Deathgrippers. The two flew away as Tempest had been stung and was paralyzed before falling down. Cloudjumper was about to catch her, but Valka shouts, "Watch out!" Cloudjumper grabs the incoming Deathgripper and throws it at the other Deathgripper. He swoops down and tries to catch Tempest with his claws but Valka yells, "Go, Cloudjumper!" Grimmel stops his Deathgrippers from attacking Valka by whistling. They stop and Valka and Cloudjumper escape just in time, but a paralyzed Tempest gets left behind and held hostage by Grimmel.