Laughter reached his ears.

"Naruto-kun, no one has more than one cake at their wedding," she chided, happiness curving her lips, "we have to decide on one."

"That's bullshit, why the hell not? One wedding cake per wedding, who came up with that dumb rule? Why not be trend setters then? Its our wedding." he pouted, "we can do whatever the hell we wanna do."

Shaking her head, Hinata turned back to the table, studying the cake samples. The hundreds of goddamn cake samples that were all too fucking good for him to make up his mind. Finally getting around to their tasting appointment, Naruto had expected to coast through this tasty little wedding chore no problem. Breeze through some delicious sweets and cross one more task off their list.

How naive he'd been.

It took them over an hour to settle out a design. They were quickly approaching the second hour and still hadn't narrowed down cake flavors to a top ten. He watched her pick up another miniature plate, this one oozing a pretty deep red in the middle.

"What about this one, Naruto-kun?"

The best part of this whole aggravating experience had arrived again.

His beautiful siren feeding him delicious forkfuls of cake. Draped in halter top sundress that traced her curves and fluttered several inches above her knees, blazing his favorite color yet again, long dark hair swept and clipped to the left, she was positively radiant today. Gorgeous, sensual, innocent and bewitching. All that was hard enough to deal with alone, add on cake feeding, and he was in another realm of paradise.

"The raspberry is delicious," she suggested before leaning forward and feeding it to him, "it looks a lot like my raspberry lipstick you like."

Blue heat blazing back at her, Naruto licked his lips.

"White chocolate cake," she explained softly, "raspberry filling, white chocolate buttercream icing."

Cream...

"I like cream, dattebayo," he muttered back, zeroed in on her lips, "you like cream too."

Her cheeks reddened.

"B-Buttercream, Naruto-kun. Not-"

"You like my cream better."

"T-That's n-not-"

"I love your cream."

"Y-you're getting side tracked Naruto-kun-"

"How goes the taste testing?" their gracious wedding cake designer interrupted, his face warm and enthusiastic, "anything tickle your fancy? Would you like to try the other flavors?"

"Nope, we're going with the cream, 'ttebayo."

"H-H-He means n-number twenty-two," the flustered Hyuuga corrected, gesturing to the cake in her hand.

"Excellent choice, I'll have this table cleared, get you to sign some paperwork and you'll be all set. Once again, congratulations on your impending nuptials."

With a bow, the designer bustled away.

Safely alone, Hinata placed the cake on the table and buried her hot face in her hands. Chuckling, Naruto dug in his pocket, threw an arm around his fiancée and gave her shoulders a playful nudge.

"Hey, Princess, look up."

She shook her head.

"Awwww, come on sweetheart, just for a second. Gotta surprise for ya."

With a cute sigh, those little hands came down, and she looked up, pearlescent orbs frozen as she took in the orange rectangle he held above them.

"Say creammmm," he urged.