8.

We finally got to the bus stop! I texted Taylor to ask if she was here yet, she said she was almost there! I got out of the car with my mom and Jeremiah following behind me. I went to the place she said she would be when she got off.

I waited for a while when Jeremiah tapped me on the shoulder and pointed towards something, better yet someone. I looked up and saw who he was pointing at "TAYLOR!!", I screaming running up to my bestfriend and basically knocking her down. "Omg I missed you so much! I couldn't stand being without you for one more day" I said into her shoulder. "Babe I missed you so much I was basically counting down the seconds until I could see my wife!" She said back as she squeezed me even tighter.

"Oh I mean Jeremiah's wife" she said, I pulled back to give her a look then squeezed her once again. "I think your gonna kill me if you squeeze me any tighter" Taylor said laughing. "Taylor stop stealing my lady from me" Jeremiah whined as he walked over towards us and gave her a hug. "Girlfriend?" Taylor said looking at me questionably. "It's not like that" I said fake glaring at Jeremiah. "Yet" he whispered looking away like he didn't say that. "Get a room" Taylor said as she waved to my mom.

"IM BACK" Taylor yelled as she walked through the door, throwing her bags on the floor. "Wassup Taylor" Conrad said as he passed us. "Hey Taylor" Steven said walking up to her and giving her a hug. She bit her lip and went to hug him back. "The face you made looked like you were gonna eat him" I said making the two of them look up at me oddly. "I wouldn't mind if she did" Steven said winking. "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that" I said walking away from Steven, Taylor, and Jeremiah.

I eventually dragged Taylor up into my room, Jeremiah went to play video games with the boys. "Ugh cant you guys date already, I mean the way he looks at you says it all" Taylor said shutting my door and jumping on my bed. "He just hasn't asked me yet." I said leaning my head on my hand and looking up at her. "You better say yes if he does" She said grabbing my giraffe stuffed animal. "This is so cute, Jeremiah got you this right?" She asked as she held the animal up. "Um yeah when we were like four" I said rolling on my back looking up at the celling.

"Let's go to a party" Taylor said putting the stuffed animal down. "Taylor the first thing you wanna do when you get here is go to a party?" I laughed. "Plus Susannah is going all out for Fourth Of July night, you don't wanna miss that." I said throwing a pillow at her. "No I mean after that stupid" she said throwing the pillow back.

"Maybe" I said getting up. "Susannah asked if we could help set up for the party let's go." I said as she stood up and followed me out of my room. "Connie where's your mom?" I asked entering the kitchen, Conrad was the only person in there. "I think she's outside setting up tables" he said keeping his eyes glued to his phone. "Whats so important on there?" Taylor said as she crossed her arms. "Nothing" Conrad said giving her a weird look. "Come on Taylor" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her away.

I finally found Susannah outside exactly where Conrad said. "Hey Susannah what do you want us to do?" I voiced. "Oh how about you make the pink lemonade, everything is laid out on the counter you just need to put it together!" She said putting her hands together. "Okay cool!" Taylor said as we walked back into the kitchen.

Conrad was gone when we walked in. "Okay so I'll squeeze the lemons and add the sugar, you can add in the water and the lemonade mix" I said handing her a wooden spoon. "Ey Ey captain"

________________________________

Quick update! There's gonna be a chapter after this where they're making the lemonade! So basically the next chapter will start off with them continuing to help set up!

Remember to please vote, comment, and add this story to your reading list! I appreciate everything <33