6.

________________________________

The car came to a stop, finally I was home. It's only 8:45 but I'm exhausted. I started grabbing my bags from the trunk when I felt a presence behind me. "Hey" the person said, Jeremiah! I put my bags down and turned around and hugged him. "I wasn't gone for to long but I missed youuu" I whined. "Gross y/n" Steven said pushing me out of the way to grab some bags. I was surprised! Steven's actually helping me for once? "Don't look so surprised, mom made me come out here and get your bags" Steven said walking away with four bags in his hands. "Well unlike him, I actually wanted to help you" Jer said grabbing a couple of bags. "Your the best" I said pecking him on the cheek. Then I walked towards the house with the last of my bags in hand.

I sighed as I fell onto my bed. "I'm tiredddd" I yawned. Jeremiah lifted my head up and sat it in his lap. "To tired to run away with me?" He asked looking into my eyes. I sat up, "I'm never to tired for that love" I was about to leave in when Steven came barging in. "Are you guys always making out?" Steven said with a disgusted look on his face. "No but we can" Jeremiah said grabbing the back of my neck leaning in. "Sorry to inform you but you can't make children right now because Susannah and Laurel want to see us all.

I made it downstairs with Jeremiah. The boys were right behind us. I knocked on the door "mommmm" I dragged out. "Come in guys" I heard Susannah voice. Steven pushed passed us to open the door. "Rude" I scoffed while lightly hitting him.

"Kids sit down" my mom said, everyone found a spot. "Soo.. Laurel and I were thinking it would be cute if you guys matched for the Fourth Of July Party tomorrow!" Susannah said clearly thinking it was a good idea. Steven groaned "We aren't little kids anymore". I hit him on the side of his stomach with my hand. "Aww come on I remember when Conrad and y/n would wear matching outfits all the time, it was adorable." Mom said with a "please" look on her face. "Personally I think it's a great idea. We only live this summer once. Let's give our future selves something to look back at!" I said excitedly. "I agree with y/n" Jeremiah said while grabbing my hand that was sat in my lap. "Of course you do you were just making out." Steven said with a smirk. "Steven I'm gonna kill you!" I said jumping on top of him. We started to "fight" but mom quickly intervened. "That's enough you two, Steven stay out of your sisters love life."

"Well I'm glad your all sorta okay with it!" Susannah said rushing over to a big bag that she had on the floor. She pulled out red shorts (mine were short jeans shorts while the boy's were almost like swim shorts) then she pulled out white wife beaters with blue stars on it and a white with blue stars tank top for me. "This is adorable" I said looking down at my outfit. "They aren't to bad" Conrad said giving his mom a small smile. "I'm glad you kids are okay with them because I'll be taking lots of pictures!" My mom said.

I was now back in my room with Jeremiah. "Jer I'm gonna put my clothes away then we can take that walk" I said while folding up my shorts. "Alright" he said sitting on my bed playing a game on my phone. I stood up about to walk over to Jeremiah when my phone started ringing. "Is it Taylor?" I asked giving him a curious look. "No it's your boyfriend" he said with a smirk as he pushed the decline button. "Jeremiah! That's rude give me my phone!" I said running over to grab it. "No your fine" he said putting it behind his back while laying down. "That's so rude, he's gonna think I hate him!" I "yelled" at him. "Good maybe he'll get the hint."

"Mom is it okay if Jer and I go down to the beach?" I asked while opening her bedroom door. "Ooo" she said, I gave her the "shut up look because Jeremiah was right behind me. "Sure have fun, don't do anything though" she said trying to wink but failing miserably. I just shut the door and started walking outside with Jeremiah.

We reached the beach, we were talking about my birthday which was in about a week. "Isn't Taylor coming down for that?" Jeremiah asked as he wrapped his arm around me. "Actually that reminds me, she's coming tomorrow for the Fourth of July party and staying until the day after my birthday!" she was my bestfriend and I missed her so much. "Oh good, she just can't steal you from me like she does every year." he said looking at me like a dad. "You look like a dad!" I laughed playing with his fingers. "Maybe you can make me one" he spoke making my head jot up. "JEREMIAH!" I yelled while looking away fake disgusted.

________________________________

Cute chapter! I'm so excited for the next chapters because I have really cool things planned for them! <33