3.

________________________________

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and sausage. Which in my opinion is the best way to wake up. "Good morning sleepy head" Conrad said as I walked in the kitchen. "Shut up" I said with a tired smile. "Where's Jeremiah?" I asked looking around the kitchen. "He should be in his room" Susannah said with a shrug. "Oh okay" I said while meeting eyes with Steven. He gave me a threatening look as in he could unleash the events that took place yesterday at any moment. I gave him a warning look bag as I ran upstairs.

I went to my room first in search for him but he wasn't there. Then I went in his room and bingo there he was. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him "hey Jer-" I got cut off. "Did last night seriously mean nothing to you?! We don't see each other for months we make out and we're having a good time then my brother walks in and you suddenly forget I existed!" He yells with his voice cracking. "Jeremiah it wasn't like that. I didn't mean to I just went with him thinking I was gonna be out for a minute and come back in to you but I was to tired so I crashed in the living room. It's not like you made an effort to get me back in anyways!" I said back upset.

"Did you not check your phone? I tried y/n!" He snapped back. "Okay I'm sorry I was just trying to listen to Conrad for a minute, not everything's about you!" I yelled and walked out slamming the door. I'm sure everyone downstairs heard everything. To think I was actually excited for summer.

I ran to my room not even caring if he was behind me or not. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. 24 messages and 2 calls from Jeremiah. I felt horrible but this wasn't all my fault. I texted Taylor telling her about my fight with Jeremiah. She's probably the only person who would actually understand in this situation. But honestly knowing her she's probably with some guy.

I sigh as I throw my phone down on my bed and turn at my back. I was just looking over the ceiling when I heard a knock coming from my door. I groaned "Jeremiah g-" I started. "Your mistaken" I heard Conrad say as he opened my door then closed it. I gave him a happy smile, I'm glad it wasn't Jeremiah at least right now.

"Get up stink. We're getting muffins" Conrad said grabbing my hand causing me to get up. "Yes!" I said happily grabbing clothes. I was going into my bathroom to get changed when I stopped "Oh Conrad did you hear everything this morning?" I asked him with a clearly upset face. "I'm not gonna lie we did and it sounded pretty bad but I just wanted to make sure your okay" he said walking towards me. "Yeah thanks I'm fine, just Jeremiah being a jerk" I sighed. Conrad laughed under his breath "Tell me about it", we both shared a laugh.

I spent the whole morning with Conrad. Just like old times. Of course I had to face Jer once in a while, he gave me hurt looks when he saw Conrad and I together. I feel bad but he can't just yell at me and expect me to be okay with it. I really wish we didn't fight. "Y/n, Conrad wanna play video games? Jeremiah blew me off" Steven said when he walked into the living room and saw us. "Sure" I said as he passed me a controller. Conrad nodded and Steven through him a controller.

"Shit!" Steven yelled as he shoved a handful of chips in his mouth. "Slow down speedy" I said taking the bag away from him so that Conrad and I could have some.

After awhile Conrad and I won against Steven. "We make a good team" I smiled giving Conrad a high-five. Before he could respond we heard someone say, "What do you make a good couple too?", Jeremiah. "Dude grow up" I said throwing the controller down walking angrily passed Jeremiah. I was about to head upstairs when I heard a scoff. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs.

I was laying on my bed texting Logan. I don't like talking to a lot of people but I actually enjoy talking to Logan.

Logan :)
I'm glad we met again! Soo
I guess this is me asking you if
you wanted to come hang out with
me and a few of my friends. I promise
they're all super chill, they'll love you