4.

________________________________

"Hey Y/n thanks for the invite" I heard Steven yelling as he burst through the front door. I gave Logan an apologetic look as I went over to where the boys were. "I asked you to bring a bathing suit not for you to stay!" I yelled while folding my arms and glaring at the three boys in baiting suits in front of me. I felt someone come being me and wrap their arms around me. "It's alright they can stay" Logan tried to calm me down. I pushed him away "Absolutely not! Give me my baiting suit and go!" I said ripping the suit out of Conrad's hands. "Your boyfriend just said we could stay." Jeremiah said glaring at me. "He's not my boyfriend" I said looking at Logan. "You guys always ruin everything" I whined looking at the boys. I turned towards Logan "I'm gonna change" I said walking away from the four of them.

I finished changing, I looked at myself in the mirror. I just got this suit mainly to impress Jeremiah but he doesn't seem so impressed with me right now. I heard someone knock on the door. "Can I come in" Jeremiah? I didn't want to start a fight so I just opened the door. "What Jer-" I started "I don't like the way he touches you. That's supposed to be me." He said looking down. "Your mad at me remember we got in a fight. I like you I like you a lot but you made it clear that you hate me now" I said trying to walk out.

"I couldn't ever hate you. I like you a lot. Your all I can think about. When I see the way he touches you it kills me you don't get it" he whisper yelled. He meant everything he was saying and I could tell. I felt my back hit the wall and his arms around me. I could feel heat hit my face. "Jeremiah" I excitedly whispered as he grabbed my things and lifted me up.

"Y/n are you done changing?" I heard Logan ask from outside the door. I jumped down from  Jeremiah's grasp and walked towards the door. Jeremiah tried to grab my wrist but I got out of his grasp. "Yeah sorry my necklace was tangled" I said walking out of the bathroom. He smiled at me understandingly. I felt bad for lying but I didn't want to try and explain everything. "I cut some fruit and poured some drinks they're outside" Logan said grabbing my hand. "Let's go outside then" I smiled, I could see Jeremiah coming outside of the bathroom with an annoyed look on his face.

I spent the whole night with Logan. We were getting closer and it was clear the guys didn't approve. They would fake cough or drop something every time Logan tried to make a move on me. I loved them but they we're being  really annoying.

Now we were all sitting down outside in bing bag chairs. Everyone was lost in their own conversations when I felt Logan inching his face closer to mine. I didn't know what to do so I just froze. "Khmmm" I heard someone "clearing their voice. "We're going home" Jeremiah said standing up. "It's not even 10 yetttt" I dragged out the the t. "Now" he said taking my hand and dragged me out with the boys following quickly behind.

As soon as we got in the car I started yelling at them. "This was my first date, and ruining it is fun to you?!" I was clearly upset. Conrad and Steven fought back but Jeremiah just stayed quite. Once the two shut up Jeremiah finally spoke up. "Please don't go out with him again" he said looking out the window. "Jeremiah that's so unfair" I whined. "No you know what's unfair seeing the girl you love with someone else" he said as he got out of the now stopped car. I looked at the two boys in front that just gave me weird looks.

I groaned as I slammed the car door. This boy drives me crazy.