CH. 2 - EP 6: THE END?

Start from the beginning

Both of them nodded and watched on as Sirzechs disappeared inside the magic circle. "Let's get you all healed up and rested before you take him on again. There is also something that I have been working on and I believe it's time for it to be used in a battle..."

Ajuka took Y/n back to where the others were resting after fighting all day. Safe to say not everyone was amused to see the former member of Rias' Peerage.

"Everyone listen up," Ajuka spoke up. "Since Sirzechs is not here right now, I will take the commanding lead until he returns. Everyone who has still some power left should step forward."

Sairaorg stepped forward and punched his hands together. "I couldn't call myself the next heir of the Bael family if I was already at my limit!"

"We also have some energy left." Rias and Sona stepped forward with their Peerage.

Ajuka gave a light smile and turned his attention towards Y/n. "You said that you can defeat Madara; what makes you think that? His body has been modified so that he can endlessly use his armor." He asked.

"There have been two techniques in the Uchiha clan that are strictly forbidden to use." Y/n said and felt his chakra slowly recovering step by step.

"Forbidden techniques?" Ajuka asked.

"Yes, forbidden techniques. A reason why they are forbidden is because they damage the user massively." Y/n explained and took a deep breath. "We only have one try, if it doesn't work we're screwed."

"You said it's forbidden because it damages the user, but what kind of damage?" Rias Gremory asked and everyone turned their attention towards the young Uchiha. Even Ajuka was curious to know about the answer.

"I used it once and lost my eyesight but thanks to Obito, I managed to regain it. If I used it again, I will lose my eyesight forever in one eye and there is no other way to regain it." Y/n said and saw the shocking faces of his fellow comrades.

"Then we just have to defeat Madara before you have to use that technique," Sona said and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Ajuka nodded and created a teleportation circle for him.

"Sona I will leave the strategy to you. I am going to contact Zekram Bael and the council to see what we will do. If Hades is really involved in this, things will get very difficult." He said and vanished inside the magic circle.

"Madara is strong, no doubt about it. In order to defeat him we can't rely on pure power." Sona explained. "My plan was a strong four man front featuring Sairaorg, Y/n, Issei and Yuuto. On the wings we have Xenovia, Irina, Saji and Momo. Asia you will stay behind in case someone goes down and needs healing. The rest of us will be supporting you from the back."

"I'm fine with that," Rias said and nodded.

"Now let's get going!"

"Madara will be aiming for my head first before he gets on you. Don't forget that with his Rinnegan mutation he can absorb any kind of magic attacks." Y/n said as he approached Madara with Sairaorg, Issei and Yuuto.

"That's fine with me," Sairaorg nodded.

"Don't forget about the potential other enemy that we could face potentially." The young Uchiha said.

"You mean the Grim Reapers?" Yuuto asked.

"—that's right."

There was a good minute of silence until Y/n decided to break it. "When we arrive, I want all three of you to stay back. Let me handle Madara."