It couldn't be.

—————

"Suzanne? Is everyone here?" Louis asks as the Ravens filed into the lobby of the Greenhouse, having to return from their day off early. 

"Yeah." She nods, "The rest of the Ravens are on their way back. Everyone's fine."

"Okay. Thank you. So we got lucky. This was a serious earthquake." Louis says, Jason and Suzanne stood next to him. "But everything appears to be okay. We're all safe now. We'll schedule extra emergency drills this month." Louis continued to speak to Suzanne about potential after shocks while Max snuck up the stairs. Jason then silently followed. 

"Can I help?" Jason asks after walking in Max digging through the trashed Ravens clubhouse.  

"I'm looking for something." Max says. 

"Can I help you?" Jason asks again. 

"Well, actually," Max stands up. "It's Emmas chess set."

"Really? Why?" 

"It's a very delicate set and I wanted to make sure it wasn't damaged." Max answers. 

"Oh, I'm pretty sure it wasn't" Jason smiles. "I already mailed it off. Emma had requested I send it back to her. So don't worry. Her precious chessboard was saved." Jason walked off as Leo walked in with the rest of the Ravens. 

"Okay, you guys heard Louis." The Ravens captain says. "Let's clean this place up and try and get back to normal as soon as possible."

"So did you find it?" Jackie asks Max.

"Jason said he had it mailed back to Emma."

—————

Over in the Eagles clubhouse, the Eagles were doing the same, in trying to pick up their clubhouse. Sophie was taking a break, sitting at one of the tables.

"Hey," Parker says, walking up to her with a broom. "It's still a huge mess, but we got up most of the glass like you said." 

"Thanks, Parker." She says, looking back to her Louie.

"So... a 5.2 on the Richter scale. Thats pretty crazy, right?" Parker asks. 

"Yeah, I mean to me, it felt more like a 9.0, though. Right?"

"Didn't it? It's scary." Parker sits down with her. "What you doing?"

"Well, I'm just uploading some videos. This always takes forever." She answers. 

"Listen... About that. I kinda... during the earthquake I... said somethings that, my head was just-"

"It's okay, Parker." Sophie interrupts him.

"'Cause I'm, I... just, I feel like a complete idiot." Parker says. 

"No! No, you're not an idiot." Sophie reassures him. "We were nervous, thats all. I actually thought it was kinda cute."

"So, you're not gonna show anyone the video? Are you?" He asks. 

"Oh, no of course not."

—————

The greenhouse was mostly empty, except for Sophie, still at her table, Parker was hanging caution signs by the broken windows. Tammy and a few others were pushing furniture back to the correct spots. Kiara was picking up broken trophies, glueing the plaques back and handles on them. Alex walked out of the back room back into the main room, Sophie waving at him caught his eye. She pointed over to Kiara who had her back to the both of them. 

Traitor - Alex Woods - Greenhouse Academy (Seasons 1 and 2 completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें