Seven

Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things?

"Like I said to your son and his boyfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." The man that Emery never bothered learning the name of said.

Five was seething again. "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name."

Emery raised his eyebrows and looked at the man in the lab coat with a smug smile. It was a good point, he had to admit. The man before him fumbled for a response. "Well, that's not my problem." he settled on. "Sorry. Now, there's nothing more I can do, so--"

"And what about my consent?" Klaus spoke up, his voice level but there was an edge to it that Emery picked up on. He gave the man a questioning gaze.

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you permission... to lay your hands..." Klaus sniffled. "On my son and his lover?" He pointed to the two who were both now donning similar gazes that screamed 'what the fuck'.

"What?" The man in the coat said.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son, neither one of them."

"Oh, really? Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then?" Klaus stood up. "And how did he get that black eye?"

"He doesn't have a swollen- they don't have any inju-"

Klaus stood up and wound his hand back, letting it fly loose and smacking Five clean across the face."

"What the fu-" Five began. "No-" But Klaus was already onto Emery, clenching his fist and letting it fly as well.

The next second, Emery was aware of a throbbing on the bone surrounding his eye. Thankfully the man hadn't hit it dead on but it still hurt like a bitch.

"I want it." Klaus said, demandingly. "Name, please. Now."

"You're crazy." The man said, pointing a finger.

Klaus just laughed. "You got no idea." He looked down with a smile and picked up a decorative snow globe. "'Peace on Earth'. That's so sweet." He said before smashing it into his forehead.

Emery inhaled sharply as Klaus shouted out in pain, looking as the man revealed a bloody forehead with falling glass shards from where he was looking with one hand clutched to his face. "Oh, God that hurt!"

"I'm calling secur-" The man grunted but Klaus was there, grabbing the phone right out of the man's hand. "What are you doing?!"

"There's been an assault." Klaus puffed out. "In Mr. Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" He shouted the last part and promptly slammed the phone back down on the receiver. "Now, here's what's going to happen, Grant," Klaus said once he regained his composure.

"It's... Lance." The man corrected timidly.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood and they're gonna wonder, "what the hell happened" and we're gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of us." Klaus's sobs turned into laughs as he straightened himself out. "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh my God, you're gonna get passed around like a... You're just--- You're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying." Klaus smiled.

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard." The man-- Lance said.

Klaus looked him dead in the eye and spoke, spitting out a piece of glass. "Thank you."