"Hmmm?"

You turn around to meet those pair of jewel like ones

Those were really beautiful you could not help but to stare at it for so long.

"Me?"

"Yes, what are you still doing here?"

Yes, what are you doing here?

"Ohhh I'm waiting for my boyfriend to finish bidding goodbye with his former club members"

You said with a chuckle

The man right in front of you did not miss the way your (eye color) iris brightens when you talked about that, and the man in front of you could not help but to wonder why he felt odd seeing that, but only for a moment.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Here is- what was that?"

You did not quite hear what he was saying as you're focused upon arriving at Anastasius homeroom

"Nothing.."

He looked like he really want to say something, or was it because he really look so down right now that makes you want to reach out for him?

But as you're about to do such thing, you phone rings, a special ring tone with a very special guy set for it.

"Excuse me, I have to take this call"

You said with a smile, obviously excited for the call

Giving the blonde no time to answer, you turn your back at him, leaving the man staring at your back for a long time, some sort of longing look on his jewel iris before he blink and went to state at the window on the corridor.

"I didn't get to ask her name"

The man said to himself, staring at the huge tree in front of the school

You on the other hand could barely remember what happened that time, for that day, right after the graduation ceremony of your high school year, all you could remember was meeting with your lover at the roof top of the school.

The place were he confessed to you a couple of months befor. All you could remember that day was him promising to always make you happy, to always stay by your side until the end of times, to always be faithful and never to mean you any harm, all in front of the sunset, having the sun as a witness to his undying love for you.

You almost mistaken it as a proposal, not until a couple of years later when he officially proposed, taking the stars and moon that time as a witness. But for now you didn't know that.

Staring at the man smiling sheepishly at you as his mesmerizing heterochromia iris stare at your teary (eye color) ones.

"What about you love?"

He was obvious flustered by his own words, yet after swallowing his own embarrassment

"Will you stay by my side?"

He asked

Strange enough, truly strange enough, those words felt more emotional for some odd reason.

So with a smile and a tear rolling down your cheeks.

"Always."

You could not help but to reach forward and hug him

"Always Theodore, always."

𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝟜/𝟝

𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝟜/𝟝