Vol 3. Ch 2 - Gaining School Power

Start from the beginning

Do they still continue their dormitories for the students? Do they transfer them to another school for a joint system? Or will they launch an attack against the villains for it to stop them once and for all?

These were the lingering thoughts that flooded each and everyone's mind when the meeting was taking place.

"Settle down everyone, settle down. The room is filled with unnecessary noise is it not?"

In the middle of chaos, those words have stopped the loud debate and arguments as they stared at the white rat at the front of the table. With just his words alone, the principal has silenced the room.

"Good, now that we're reasonable with each other, let's listen to everyone's suggestion one by one. Let's start with you Thirteen."

"R-Right, of course sir." She said, stumbling her words. Thirteen opened her helmet and placed it on the table. She stood up and voiced her approach.

"I... I think that we need to increase security in the school. I suggest upgrading the school security system even more."

"BUT WHAT IF-" Before Present Mic can utter another word, he was interrupted by the principal.

"Hussh now Yamada. You'll get your turn later on. Also, thank you for sharing your insight, Miss Thirteen."

"Thank you, Sir." She replied.

"Now let's move onto... Allmight."

The room turned their heads to his seat. All eyes were gazed upon him now. Their stares have put pressure on Allmight but he didn't want to show it.

"I uhm... Ahem..." He coughed in awkwardness as he tried to loosen his tie. His neck felt like it was being choked due to their immense stares.

"I-I suggest tha-" A knocking has disrupted him while he was about to propose something.

Allmight rejoiced in his head. Thanking the miracle worker that has come and saved him from the seriousness oozing out of the room.

"Mr.Aizawa, what a surprise. I thought you were to suppose guard the young Midoriya at the clinic?" The rat asked.

"He woke up earlier."

Principal Nezu was glad to hear that the student was okay. "Why that's great news. But it seems like you didn't come here just to tell us that right?"

"That's true, I went ahead and interrogated the boy and found some useful information that might be needed in this meeting." He stoically said.

"Oh? What is it then?" Ectoplasm was curious on what it could be.

Aizawa called in Midoriya who was waiting outside the hall. He stepped in and stood at the front of the room. Looking at Aizawa, he gave a small nod and his teacher stepped out of the meeting, closing the door behind him.

"So kid, tell us what you got?" Demanded by the Homeroom teacher of class 1-B.

"Well... before I share it with all of you, I was hoping that everyone would be fixated on me first."

"Just spit it out already." Cementos Snarled.

Midnight however rebutted him. "Now, now, we shouldn't treat a student with disrespect. Unless that's what he's into. We should at least give him the courtesy of what he had asked."

"Tch, fine."

Some rolled their eyes but at the end of it all, Deku gained everyone's attention. They were now staring at him, waiting for him to start.

Deku raised his arm, gaining everyone's attention. "I want all of you to keep staring at me."

"Excuse me, young Midoriya but what on earth are you doing?" Allmight asked.