Zhan finished and his entire family was quiet in state of shock his parents couldn't believe that their son can do something like this while Cheng anf Yanli were shocked to their core as well.

"I am the culprit, I should be in jail. It's just that we have evidence against Yibo but not me."

When Zhan finished his father slapped him tightly, he slapped him with so much force that Zahn stumbled back ,"IS THIS HOW WE HAVE RASIED YOU! YOU! YOU!" 

"Calm down Feng,"Ziyuan tried to ask him to calm down but Feng was so angry that he nearly spat blood and slapped Zhan two more times before Cheng had to step in as well, "YOU BASTARD! YOU CAN'T BE MY SON!  HOW CAN YOU BE SO DESPICABLE I THOUGHT I RASIED YOU WELL BUT YOU! GET OUT GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!

YIBO SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME I SHOULD HAVE BROKE YOU LIMBS HOW CAN YOU PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE, DIDN'T YOU THOUGHT US EVEN ONCE WHAT WOULD WE HAVE DONE IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU.

YOU ARE NOT A PARENT YET, SO YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT IS FOR A PARENT TOO SEE THEUR CHILD SUFFER OUT! NOW!"

Feng screamed so much that he stared hyperventaliating and Cheng and Ziyuan helped him sit down while Yanli got some water for him.

While Zhan pressed his lips together as he stared at the floor hiding his tears that flew down his cheeks as he constantly wiped them this was the first time his father had rasied a hand on him and said so many harsh words that completely pierced his heart.

Now he was so ashamked that he can't really face his parents and finally Yanli came to him and he didn't dare to look at her, he was so ashamed of hismelf he didn't want Yanli to look at him with disdain and anger just like his father so she kept her hand on his shoulder and said, "Leave for the time being Zhan. I will call you when everything is calmed down."

Zhan didn't argue or didn't say anything he just left the house quietly, he sat in his car and drove to his office.

And when he reached his office he was approached by his assistant, "sir there is someone is here to meet you."

Zhan was in no mood to meet anyone and he was about to decline seeing anyone but his when his assistant mentioned who it was he couldn't say no.

And when he entered his office he saw a woman sitting there on the sofa timidly, "mom."

May got up and as soon as she ehard Zhan's voice, "Zhan... good morning."

Zhan smiled, "Good morning." he asked his assistant to bring something to eat for May before he sat down beside her, "How come you are here?"

"How are you?"

"I am fine."

May gently grabbed Zhan's hand, and Zhan can see how tensed she was, "Zhan... I am not going to ask you to let Yibo go, he did a crime and naturally he should be punished, as his mother I also want to apologize on his behalf.

And I know that might not be able to do much but from my side I want to compensate you, can you tell me the cost and I will try my best to pay you back."

Zhan who had akready used all his courage and power to tell his parents the truth braced his exhausted heart to tell May everything as well.

"Mom, there is something you should know as well..." and so Zhan began to tell her everything from thr start but he couldn't bring himself to tell her about the car incident where is put and Yibo's life in danger.

He just can't he couldn't May was the sweetest, kindes and innocent woman Zhan had met and he respected her a lot after he got to know how much harships she faced a single mother while raising her son all alone without any help form anyone and also go through insults and trouble made by her own siblings and ex-husband.

Zhan remembers how broken Yibo was that day because he was worried more about May, if something happened to Yibo then who will take care of May and that was Yibo's main concern that day.

So right now he can't even imagine how May would react if she knew that Zhan put her one and only son's life in danger and Zhan does not have the courage to face her wrath.

He don't want to loose her respect and make her hate him.

May was silent when Zhan finished telling her everything, she kept her hand on her mouth, "How could you... why didn't he come to me?" May spoke, "It's all my fault I am so weak that I couldn't help him, as a parent I am the one who should protect him not the other way round."

She was heartbroken and Zhan can only watch her desperately in the end she got up and Zhan got up as well and she looked at him with empty eyes and Zhan didn't dare you face her, "Divorce my son."

Zhan didn't say anything but his face went red, "I don't want you as my son's husband divorce him and let him go! Both of you are not for each other. You both are toxic for each other."

She said before she left.

Author's note : Our May speaking facts!