// chapter twenty-six : tourmaline //

" tourmaline // healing depression , anxiety , stress and worries "

trigger warnings : cursing, blood, s/h, ment. of death, ment. of kidnapping, ment. of guns, ment. of suicide, arguing

( i've planned out the next main events, now just to build them up)

also ment. just means mention im tok lazy to type it out ueue

//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//

third person pov

Y/n found it hard to focus.

They almost fell asleep mid-convo with Jester and Slimecicle, not knowing why they were tired after sleeping for nearly an entire day.

Schlatt clapped next to their ear and almost thought they were dead when they refused to wake up.

They lost their appetite, too.

"Oh my god, I'm fuckin starving!"

Tommy groaned, scarfing down an omelette Purpled made for him. Y/n sat next to him, half awake and drinking an espresso they made.

"Are you not gonna eat?"

"nah."

They mumbled, leaning on the countertop. Tommy looked at them for a moment, furrowing his brows.

"I think they might've put cinnamon in my omelette. Can you try it to check?"

They looked over, confused. He hadn't mentioned it before when he started earlier.

"sure, give me a piece."

He cut off a part of it with his fork, passing it to them. They ate it, blinking for a second. Man, they were hungry.

"i don't taste any, no."

"Oh. Thanks."

Tommy smiled. At least he got them to eat something.

"How's Ranboo doing."

"better, i think. jester said he had some connections and would, um, probably be able to get him a prosthetic."

"Damn.. from who?"

"awesam. apparently, he works with other supers a lot. nothing too super about them.."

They said under their breath, rolling their eyes. They downed the rest of the espresso, putting the cup down and sitting a bit closer to Tommy.

He finished his food, leaning his head on their shoulder.

"you know what's weird?"

"Hm?"

"im still scared. like, just because i know how to shoot and i have a cool suit doesn't make it so that they cant get us again. i just.. i just want this to be over, you know?"