Mara has a double root, which is considered to be the average tamigan root status. What's special about her is that her two roots are of lightning and metal attribute, and this is the first occurrence ever in human history. On an instant, her name have reached far and wide, and has been in the headlines for a very long time.

The government of Planet X blocked all other factions on their way to bring Mara under their wing and offered to sponsor her if she wants to take on the path of either being an AI engineer, AI scientist, or both---with her life mission of finding her parents in mind, Mara took on the opportunity, and chose to be an AI scientist under the government faction.

Despite being famous and considered a human phenomenon, Mara's work life was eventually filled with internal struggles fueled by jealousy, envy, and hate. The people in the government faction could be categorized into 4 groups; those who hate Mara but don't really care, those who are jealous and does everything to discredit and bring down Mara, those who don't care at all and are just spectators, and those who are ethical enough to work properly alongside Mara with everyone else.

In the midst of all those, Mara met Datu Black, an independent rank SSS engineer who was brought in by the government faction to work on a big project. Datu was temporarily hired to be the leader of the group who will be working on it, and he chose Mara to be one of the scientists.

Datu Black is the second protagonist of this world, and the male lead at that. He became one of the most important factors of Mara's success in finding her family origins and becoming one of the notable AI scientists in the world. Naturally, he was the one who found out the mistreatment Mara gets inside the faction, and stepped in to protect her "as her group project leader" ever since he was called in to do work for the faction. Eventually they fell in love, got married, and their union went down in history as one of the most powerful partners ever.

"Okay, great story---so...who am I?" Hiraiah asked the system aloud as she stared into the mirror, looking at a face similar to hers in her real world, aside from the hair and eye color.

You're Amaya, an AI scientist under the government faction, who belongs to Block C, the same block Mara came in when she started her job in the faction. Now, there are four blocks in the government faction---A, B, C, and D. There are no rankings as each block has a specific forte, but there is only one highest block---the Block S. Amaya, who is a rank SS AI scientist, despite her impressive stats is considered a [1]vase within the faction. Why? Because she haven't had success in her individual work of an AI body---one of the first individual projects commanded by the government to be done by newbies---which is basically something already achieved by everyone in her batch. Everyone who came in the faction after her have also done it already, while she, who has been here for years, is still unsuccessful.

The main thing about Amaya is that she is an antagonist cannon fodder. She is the first bully of Mara to be witnessed on action by Datu Black, which lead to a course of important events, with Datu eventually finding out all the bad things happening to Mara. Amaya basically put Mara and Datu's love life to a start, with her ending up on the streets, and dying on a dump somewhere.

What a great person I transmigrated in for my first world, Hiraiah sarcastically thought to herself.

"Wow. How eventful. So what are my missions?" she asked the system telepathically, something the system told her that she can do as a host earlier on.

Host, these are your missions:

1. Get into the special project group lead by Datu Black.

2. Expose Mara's true identity.

3. Live a happy ending.

Seriously? Live a happy ending? How would you live if it's already the end? Hiraiah thought as she felt the third mission as something ridiculous.

"That's it?"

What do you mean by "that's it"?

"I thought it's going to be much harder," Hiraiah replied to the system as she smiles in the mirror, admiring Amaya's looks.

404, the said system, felt chills. If it has a body, it's sure that it would've had goosebumps by now. But hey, a host that is confident in completing the missions must be a good thing, right? Right?

Anyways host, you're two years in before the catalyst event: the world discovering Maya's roots and its attributes. Good luck, I will give you Amaya's memories now!

Hiraiah felt a headache coming. Oh no.

"Hey, wait, let me get into Amaya's bed first before knocking me out again!"

Sorry, host.

"I'm going to get you back someday, you error of a sys---"

Hiraiah, who is now in Amaya's body, fainted and fell into the cold bathroom floor.

Inputting Amaya Roan's memories in 3...2...1...

Shard 1 successfully acquired.

[1] Commonly used in chinese slang, it means someone beautiful but unfortunately is intellectually empty. Kinda used as an offensive term to say to anyone; basically ur telling them they look good but they're dumb. This term is usually (and originally) used on females, though, because a vase is supposed to look pretty and is fragile=women. (this is an old slang, so it's been used since those ancient China times wherein females are "supposed" to be that way)