4

Oh my god, what the hell is that loud noise. Are they seriously waking us up with a trumpet! I hear the boys stirring and getting up out of bed. I guess I better get up.

I jump out of my bed suddenly full of energy, I grab a new set of undies and a new bra and I get back into bed and change in there. Smart I know. I soon had on my hot pink undies and matching bra, I then put on my socks and jumped off my cot. I grabbed a crop top and a t-shirt to go over the top, so if I get hot then I can just chill in my crop top. Again, smart I know.

I put on my tops and put on some nike running shorts underneath my jumpsuit. Putting my combat boots on, I tie my hair in a high ponytail, my hair going down to my mid back.

I walked out of my tent, and the boys were slowly following behind me, my god seriously once I'm awake, I am awake, suddenly a morning person, these boys look like dying zombies. But still some have a beautiful morning face, and god damn those morning voices in a southern accent, will wake you up bright and early at 4:00am. It's an alright day.

"How is she so energised, so early" X-Ray asked tiredly, whilst I giggled and skipped toward Mom. "I have no idea man, maybe it's something in a girls bra, like they love those things, girls" Zig Zag said in his cute tired voice.

"I'm still here guys and I can still here you" I said annoyed, making Zig Zag chuckle tiredly.

I hear the whistle of Mom, "Smiling faces, smiling faces, the early mole digs the first hole!" he yelled as we all walked over to the 'library' which turned out to be a big outdoor closet that was just filed with shovels. I got in the line behind Magnet, as Mr Sir unlocked and opened up the cupboard doors.

"Okay, come and get it. Let's go! C'mon Magnet open them peepers. Let's go! Let's go!"

"Head still on the pillow, this ain't no dreamland, this is reality!" Mr Sir said as I grabbed my shovel and walked towards breakfast which was, what looked to be a tortilla drenched in honey. I think I'll stick with my water canteen.

I saw X-Ray take a shovel off a smaller boy, that had red tape around it. "He picked the bestest shovel, it's shorter than the rest of them" Magnet told me as he saw I watched the scene play out.

"Smaller shovel, smaller hole" Squid said winking, satisfied with his tortilla. I followed Mr Sir in his truck with the boys to where we would be digging today.

"This ain't no girls scout camp, nobody gonna babysit'cha just because you're a girl. Dig here" he said drawing an X in the dirt with his boot.

"Now if you find anything interesting, you are to report it. To me or Pendanski. If the Warden like what you find, you get the rest of the day off" He said.

But I had a question, "What am I supposed to be looking for Mr Sir?" I asked innocently. "You're not looking' for anything, you're building character. You take a bad boy... or girl, you make them dig holes all day in the hot sun, and it turns him into a good boy.. girl" he paused, "That's our philosophy here at Camp Green Lake" Way to sell the place Mr Sir, should've done advertising not this.

I just stared at him, "Start digging" he said as he worked off.

Okay time to start digging, thank god something I'm good at, growing up in the outback Australia has its perks. If you killed a snake you had to bury it, so you had to dig a hole deep, because all there nerves still work in there body so, they have to be kept snug so that they wouldn't move.

I started digging, and I was going really fast. I looked around at the sun rise and looked over at the boys.

It looked around 11:45ish, close to 12 mid day and I was almost done digging my hole. By this time I was just in my Crop Top, and as you would imagine, as I was taking my top off, all the boys stopped to watch. Being a gymnast and very sporty growing up and living in the country, I was very fit and healthy. "damn" I heard someone whisper from their hole.