"You're not touching this eye." Five said.

"Now, you listen here, young man--" The man in the lab coat began but Five wasn't having it. Before he could even finish his sentence, the boy was pulling him in by the lapel of his coat so he was moved to Five's level.

"No, you listen to me, asshole. I've come a long way for this," he laughed. "through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend. So just give me the information I need, and I'll be on my merry way." his fake smile was back but it was anything but kind-looking. Emery raised a brow as he exchanged a look with the lady at the front desk, slowly shaking his head when she reached for the phone. "And if you call me 'young man' once more time, I'm gonna put your head through that damn wall."

"Sir, I'm going to need you to calm down you're friend over here or else we're going to have to call security." The man in the lab coat said, talking to Emery though he never once took his eyes off of Five who released him harshly and glowered as he stepped back.

"Come on." Five said, trying to grab Emery's sleeve to drag him out but Emery sidestepped, letting Five walk out alone.

"Sorry about him," Emery said to the two that were still looking at him with slightly scared expressions. He looked around the room, nothing all the windows, how they latched, the locks on the doors, the vents, and their potential routes. "Nice place you got here."

"Look, I don't know what you're doing but you can't be here." The man in the lab coat said. But then he sighed. "If you're that desperate, come back with a parent and we'll see what we can do within the company's parameters."

Emery rolled his eyes. "What is it with parents and guardians?" He asked. "Believe it or not, the smartest people in the world with the highest IQs? They're children and are probably more competent than any adult brought here." He paused, looking at the two, and clutched a hand to his heart. "Sorry, if that hurt your ego. I'll be going now. Thank you for your time!" He waved over his shoulder and followed after Five.

"Did you get anything?" The boy was on him the second Emery closed the door behind him.

"No." He said simply.

Five scoffed. "Useless."

"Well, it's kind of hard to make any progress when you completely ruined a reputation I didn't even know I had. How was I supposed to be viewed as civil when you walked in by my side and threatened that man!"

"Loopholes dearest Emery. Loopholes, variables, opportunity, creativity, logicality. Did you have none of that?"

"If logicality is getting pissed the moment something doesn't go you're way, sure." Emery started walking back towards the Academy. "He said we should come back with a parent." He said. "Either that or I was thinking we sneak in and log into their database." He paused. "You think one of your siblings would be up for the task?"

There was a pause in which Emery found Five to be looking at him with an emotion or a thought in his eyes that Emery couldn't place before the boy was in motion, speedwalking towards him and then past, guiding them both to the Academy. Then, as if deciding walking was a peasants task, Five grabbed Emery's hand and teleported them both to what looked like the late Hargreeves' study.

Making a clear effort to show Emery how much he disliked touching hands, Five aggressively wiped his hand on his shorts in an effort to wipe off whatever it was he was worried about. Emery simply ignored the boy's childish antics.

"Emerino! Brother dearest! What a pleasant surprise!" Klaus exclaimed from behind them from where he was rooting around one of the old man's drawers. Emery raised a brow and hastily, Klaus shut the drawer and smiled, the barest streak of chocolate littering the corner of the man's lips. "To what do I owe this delightful pleasure?"