Chapter Six: New Home

Present Time

"But what about the police?" Yelena asked

"I have dealt with them now let's go. We don't want to be in the police station for longer then you already have been when you two have fake names and documents. I'm surprised they haven't found anything on you two yet, they must be a bunch of dumb asses" Fury said urging them to stand and walk out of the interrogation room

All three of them left the station and got into Director Fury's car, both Nat and Yelena choosing to sit in the back. They all sat in silence the entire ride no one knowing what to say. Soon they pulled up to the airport.

"Listen I know your not supposed to fly right now but we don't really have a choice." Fury said to Natasha

"No it's ok, whatever you think is best we will do." She replied and they headed to wherever they were going the Director hadn't told them yet, and they were heading behind the airport.

"Why aren't you suppost to fly?" Yelena Whispered in to Natasha's ear

"I don't know." Natasha replied being just as clueless because they don't learn about pregnancy in the red room as none of them are supposed to be able to have kids. She only knows some things because she read about them. (idk why either I don't know a lot about pregnancy but when my aunt was pregnant she couldn't fly cause it could cause some health risks idk)

Nick showed the girls the way to the private jet that was waiting for them. They walked in and it was amazing. It had two rows with five leather seats each, every other one facing each other. Ten window (five on each side). A white ceiling and walls with black lines running along the ceiling. It looked very professional.

Natasha and Yelena took two of the seats that were facing each other while Fury went to speak with the pilot. He was gone for a few minutes and eventually came back and came to talk to Nat and Yelena.

"We are going to New York City. I'll get you new forms made and find someone to take you but you're going to be staying with me for a few days until then." Fury said

"Yes sir." Natasha relied

"Everyone buckle up we are taking off." The pilot says though the intercom

They all put their seat belts on and the jet finally takes off at around 12:00 am. During the flight the flight attendant came and brought drinks and snacks. About halfway through the flight there Natasha and Yelena fell asleep. 

They finally arrived and Fury had to wake up the girls. Which he regretted.

He walks over to them and puts his hand on Natasha's shoulder to nudge her awake. But the next he knows he is pushed up against a wall with a knife against his neck.

"Ok-ok calm down. It's just me." He says

"Sorry" She says backing down and taking the knife from his neck

"You should know better than to touch an assassin when they are off guard." Says Yelena waking up from the noise of Fury being shoved across the room.

"Whatever, grab your shit and let's go." He says Leaving the jet and heading to the car waiting for them.

"Oooh he said a bad word." Yelena sarcastically whispers into Nat's ear.

They both follow Fury to the car laughing. On the way to Fury's house he explains that Nat and Yelena will be staying with him and his other kids until he finds a permanent place for them. He also explains that they have to lay low and blend in because S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't know he has them and if anyone found out the council would want him to lock them up for their past crimes or use them to get information. The ride lasts for about 40-50 mins. This whole time Nat is feeling an uncomfortable tightness in her stomach. She just brushed it off though because it wasn't really painful.