Chapter Four - Monday Morning

"Here I am, I'm not really there
Smiling faces ever so rare"

"Y/n. Y/n~ you have to get up!"

Ugh... what? My eyes shoot open as I realise Sunday was in fact YESTERDAY and not today. And for the fact I was teleported to a different dimension-

"What time is it?!"

"7:30. We still have time."

I sigh in relief - school doesn't start until 8:45, and Kanade only lives five minutes away. She leaves me alone in her room to get changed into my school uniform.

The beanbag is actually quite comfy and warm. I don't know when I'll be sleeping in a real bed, but for now I'm definitely happy with this.

I go downstairs and find Kanade making pancakes for both of us. Mmm, pancakes! I lean by the counter and watch her peacefully cook them. I've always wanted to flip a pancake successfully...

Kanade. K. That must mean the others would also have stage names and that I would have to make one too.

We sit down and she serves me her pancakes drizzled with maple syrup with blueberries on top. Classic.

I take a bite out of my breakfast and OH, does it taste delicious! The pancakes are so fluffy and the fruit and syrup perfectly accompany the dish. Kanade glances over at me and smiles, seeing that I'm enjoying her cooking so much. It's quite surprising how well she can cook!

I finish my breakfast, put my plate and fork into the sink and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I wonder how the school day will be.