"If you don't like my touch and me then why do you show fake love towards me like you care same like others... Huff" He yelled hovering over me while caging me with his muscular body.

Fake love!!!!!

Fake care!!!!!

This is what he is thinking about me..

Why he is comparing me with others..

"E... "

"chup.. Don't even try to open your mouth in front of me from now on"He shouted like a werewolf at me which made whimper under his arms.

"listen my giggling wifey.. Till now I thought you love me but now I have realised that what you were showing towards me was all fake. But don't think that I will leave you.. Never..Because.. This beautiful body of yours is mine." He said while smelling me like a wolf and I was leaning towards him like a desperate bitch for his touch.

A moan escaped from my lips.When he started biting me near my neck while saying..

"Your body...your soul...your smile.. every thing is mine..your everything should crave for me..only me..from tomorrow you are going to stay with me. And you are going to fulfill all the wife duties towards me even though you don't like to do because your Wolfy wants your full attention on only on him.. "He exasperated with bitterness lacing in his tone and bit near my bosom so harshly which made me cry more.

"Did you get that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Elli yelled making me flinch under him with tears falling from my eyes constantly.

"umm" I nodded my head furiously.

"Good... Or else you will be permitted to stay in between those 4 walls" Daksh smirked making my eyes go wide in fear.

"N-no.. e-lli" I pleaded under his body as he was deliberately pressing his whole body on mine making me breathless.

He throwed an evil smile towards me while getting up from me which felt like a huge weight was lifted upon from my body. In a swift, stormed out furiously from the room leaving me in a miserable state.

Just because I couldn't confess my feelings infront of him, he was thinking that my love is fake..

How could he assume like that?

I don't know what has gotten into his mind, from the last one hour my Elli is behaving like a beast.

I glanced at my chest where my heart beats only for him..Tears were falling from my eyes like a water fall by remembering the things which happened a few minutes ago.

Slowly, I closed my eyes and was about to drifted to my dream land...but I didn't as I felt his lips kissing my forehead so softly while caressing my hair.

The kiss was nothing like the before one. It was so soft like a feather.

"You are my pondati.. Only mine...only mine.. " He murmured and kissed my eyes which made my heart smile a little at his sweet gesture.

"sorry"

"sorry for hurting you, pondati" He whispered while pulling me in his arms.

Slowly, I drifted into sleep thinking about his words..

Fake love

Fake care

Next morning:

I woke up hearing..

"Haan...so what..vacate the house..you Rascal..I can't let her stay in the hostel anymore..I can't tolerate those stupid fans of her eyeing my baby in every where!!!!"He screeched while caressing my hair.