It's not like I don't want to confess my feelings to him..It's like when ever I try to open my mouth to confess...I couldn't even utter a single alphabet when he looks into my eyes with lots of love. At that moment, I feel like my love is so little in front of his love.

Huff..

I feel so suffocating...huff...I sauntered to balcony and stared at the stars, took a deep breaths while calming my nerves and heart beat. I wiped my tears and walked back to bed room with full of melancholy in my heart.

As soon as I walked in, I saw him scrolling his phone, lying on his back on the bed with lights off. I switched on the light, took my pajamas and sauntered to washroom to change my clothes.

I came out in my pajamas, inched towards the bed with hesitation. I don't know what I have to hear from him which might hurt me more.

Slowly, I inched to the bed.. As soon as I did..a large hand held my hand and pulled me onto him making me gasp at his antic.

"El.." before I could say his name, he smacked his lips on mine and bit me so hard as I pressed my lips in thin line due to shock. I quickly opened as he bit my lips like a werewolf.

He was kissing and biting my lips at the same time like a hungry vampire who is trusty for blood.

Did he want to drink my blood or what?

"ummm" I moaned as he has bitten my lips so hard which made me tried to push him but stopped quickly, because If I did then definitely he won't touch me again from next time as he was thinking that I don't love him which isn't true.. Now he assumes that I don't even like his touch.

"mmm...Elli" I again moaned when he deepen the kiss while his fingers doing wonders inside my top.

After getting satisfied with his hunger, he pulled away and glanced at my eyes with so much love.

"Sleep now....we need to get up early tomorrow as we are heading back to Coimbatore" He said in his monotonic voice.

"Elli...you haven't taken the steam which I have prepared for you" I whispered while biting my lips to stop the sob which is trying to escape from my lips.

In a fraction of seconds, he again smacked his lips on mine. Before, my mind could process what's happening, he was already busy in kissing me violently..Never in my life I thought that I would fall in love with this werewolf creature who has a bipolar disorder.

I gave in to him...Not wanting to make him more angry by my actions.

Hot tears were gushing from eyes due to immense pain which he is giving me through biting my lips. I was becoming breathless. I don't think, I can take it anymore...but I have to endure it or else my Elli will think something else and it might affect our relationship.

I was trying with so much difficulty..but soon it has become more tough for me to handle myself as his rough hands slowly crawled inside my top and soon a muffled whimper escaped from my lips when his rough hands cupped my breasts violently which felt so painful.

Couldn't able to endure what he is doing to me, without waiting a second, I pushed him away from me while crying...

"Wol-lf.. "

Before I could utter....He spat with so much venom and lust in his eyes which I haven't seen him like this before.

My wolfy is behaving like an animal!!!

"So, now you don't even want/like my touch too...wow.. " my wolfy clapped his hands sarcastically which made me cry more.

I told you all... He will say what I have said few seconds ago.