When you are about to light the cigarette, someone snatch it from you. You look up and saw her. You're really dead meat. She throw the cigarette on the ground. Before you could hide the pack of cigarette from your other hand, she already gets it from you and puts it in her pocket. You just scratch your nape and just stared the ground.

"Seriously, Y/N. I thought you stopped from smoking?!" She said angrily. You took a deep breath before responding.

"I did, okay! I did!"

"Then why are you doing it again?!"

"I was trying to copy Gus! You know, it's a metaphor." You said to her, trying to hold back your laughter as you look at her. She smacked your shoulder many times and it's really strong.

"Aw! That's really hurts, Chae! Stop it!" You said as you tried to stop her from hitting you while laughing.

"I'm serious, Y/N!" This time she's really angry. You stop yourself from laughing and hugged her.

"Okay, okay! I'm really sorry. Please stop hitting me. It really hurts you know."

"You deserve it!" She shouted. You giggled.

"When did you start doing it again?" She pulled away from your hug and looks at you worriedly.

"Well, just a few weeks ago, I guess?"

"Why?"

"It's just that things gets really hard for me lately." You sighed as you replied to her.

"Why didn't you tell me? Didn't I say to you before that you should tell me if you have a problem? Wasn't that clear to you?"

"It is Chae, it is. But how can I tell you when you are always with Mark? How can I tell you when you never even look at me and tried to talk to me even when you kind of notice that I have problems." You looked at her, tears starting to form on her eyes, feeling the guilt in her heart by hearing your words.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I shouldn't have done that to you. It's just that I don't want Mark to get jealous." She said as the tears starts to fall down her cheeks.

"Yeah. Who am I to you these days anyway? I am just your best friend. You love him that's why you have to do the things to avoid him from hurting while it's okay for me to get hurt. Right?" You said smirking.

"No! It's not because I love him Y/N! It's not that!"

"Then what?!" Tears left your eyes.

"It's because I'm confused! I distance myself from you because I'm too confused!"

"Confused of what?" Your eyes narrowed in confusion.

"I love Mark but as our relationship lasts I just don't feel the same as I did when we started our relationship. I thought he was the one that I wanted. I thought he was the one that I would want to be with until we get old. But I was wrong. It's you that I wanted Y/N. I love you Y/N. I know you have feelings for me. And that day when Jennie teased us, I just got scared. I got scared of the thought of us being together because I don't want to lose you. I just cant---" You cut her off by pressing your lips into her. She was too stunned to move for a few seconds but she finally kissed you back. You pinned her against the van as you continue kissing her passionately as she loops her arms around your neck. When you pulled away to take your breaths. You heard the girls gasp. Mark pulled you away from Rosé and he clenched his fist and punches you in the face as you drop, holding your face because of the pain. When Mark was about to punch you again, Rosé stopped him by hugging him behind.

"Mark, please stop!" Rosé said. The girls glared at Mark and went to your side.

"Y/N?! Are you okay?" Lisa asked.