"Yeah, one of my best CIs, Tommy Lane, he's a meth guy in Garfield Park." Adam revealed, leaning forwards on Hailey's desk.

The two Sergeants exhanged a quick glance.

"Pay him a visit." Ana ordered with a smile. "And nice work.

"All right. Thanks, Sarge!" He nodded, grabbing his jacket again and rushing off while Kim followed close behind.

The brunette moved over to her desk and Hank watched her go before heading into his Office.

*A Little While Later*

"What's up, Sarge?" Hailey greeted as she walked in with Jay at her side.

"Hey, you have something?" Ana inquired, sitting up in intrest.

"Indiana State Police confirmed the ID of the man we believe killed the Becerra Brothers. His name's Keith Monahan." The blonde explained and taped his photo up on the board right next to Logan Teagues', the meth dealer their currently trying to set up a buy with. "Heavy hitter. Sold mountains of crystal meth in Muncie. He's here now. Indiana's intel says he's here to stay. They're pretty happy he's our problem now."

"They've linked this guy to ten murdera, but Monahan is smart and he's calculated." Jay added. "Probably knows where to hide the bodies, so he's one step ahead of them all the time. They got him on two gun charges which are both misdemeanors, so he's got virtually no record."

"So we're nowhere on the murder?" Hank summarized, appearing next to his wife and crossing his arms. "All right, let's keep chasing the drug angle. We'll get this son of a bitch off the street that way."

"Yeah then we can make the murder." Ana nodded in agreement.

"So?" The older man wondered, looking at Adam.

"So Logan Teague made contact with Monahan. We fronted like we wanted to move some real weight, so Monahan's pretty interested." He reported. "I got a dry meet on the books with Tommy, my CI, Logan, myself. Logan wants to see money, he wants to know that we're capable, he wants to set rules and prices, then he'll make the meet with Monahan."

The two Sergeants shared a look.

"Okay, let's do it." Ana decided with a small smile.

Everyone scattered off to carry out their orders while the brunette stood up and followed her husband over to Adam's desk.

"We understand you ran into a little trouble with your CI." Hank recalled.

"Yeah, a bit." The younger man chuckled, dryly, and then shrugged. "He kind of took one for the team, Boss. And we got what we wanted."

"Well, we can't go into a meeting like this with a CI high on meth." Ana pointed out, gently.

"Just bring him in, put him in the box, we'll keep him clean until the dry meet." The older man instructed, quietly, and stood up.

"Oh, Boss, I just don't know-"

"Just bring him in, Adam." The brunette sighed and shook her head, telling him this was not something he could fight them on.

"All right." He conceded, standing up and grabbing his coat.

The two Sergeants returned to their normal areas and that was that.

*Interrogation Area*

Hank, Ana, and Kim waited outside of one of the rooms for a bit. Eventually, the door opened and Adam stepped out, closing it behind him.

"Okay. All right, we are trying to take down a smart, violent dealer. Guy puts people in the ground they blink the wrong way." The older man summarized.