Chapter 12

(Idk what to call this chapter so it doesn't have a name. Also I'm sorry for the people named Karen that read the last chapter. It was just something that came to me randomly.)

Fane's POV:
We had finally arrived to my room in rockstar row. I walked into my room, placed Y/N on the couch, locked the door (he has a magical key that locks the door.) and placed Y/N on the couch. I shut the curtains, Grabbed a shirt that is going to be on sell in the gift shops soon and placed it next to her. There's another room here if you want to have some privacy, i said looking at the door that leads to my bedroom. (Yes the glamrocks  live at the pizza plex. Why? They don't have to pay rent.)  She stood up, took the shirt and walk into the room.

Y/N's POV:
I closed the door and sat on the bed. It was nice of Fane to come help me. Especially since the situation was tense. I took off my gross soda stained shirt and put on the shirt Fane had given me. It was actually quite soft. I got up and opened the door to see Fane sitting on the couch. Oh Hey Y/N! Fane said immediately standing up, How you feeling? I'm feeling better now. I replied smiling, But I don't think I'm ready to deal with anyone crazy people. Yeah that makes sense. You'll have to get used to it though. Fane replied, I looked at him confused and he immediately noticed. N-not that it's a bad thing, crazy is just n-normal here around the m-mall. He stammered clearly nervous about my expression. Hey it's okay! I responded,  I'm just not really used to it. I mean I used to work with some jerks back at my old job so... I stopped talking and looked down at my shoes.

Fane's POV:
Y/N had another job before this one? I thought to myself, She must have not enjoyed it very much since she now doesn't seem to want to talk about it. I placed my hand on her shoulder,  its okay, you don't have to talk about that. She looked up at me and smiled. Gosh she's so adorable when she smiles. I felt my cheeks heat up. Get a grip on your emotions Fane! I thought to myself. I sat down on the couch and Y/N sat next to me. So can I ask you something? Y/N said looking directly at me. Uhhh... Yeah. I responded. I felt myself slowly losing my mind.

Oh shit! She knows!

(Cliffhanger time! Also Y/N doesn't know that Fane aka Glamrock Freddy likes her. He's just not very smart about that kinda stuff.)