Introduction

So before you start reading here's a few things. you might need to know.
Y/N = Your name
Some things about your character.
Sometimes is shy
Calm
Kind and thoughtful
Has a younger brother named Andrew
Is out of college so you live with your family
You're 23
You're also a female.
You're characters best friend's name is BF/N (you get to choose because I don't feel like making up a name for everyone)
And you guys normally hang out on the weekends.
You like animals and wish you had a pet dog.
The characters names aren't going to be glamrock Freddy, Roxanne wolf, etc.
Those will be their stage names for when their preforming.
Here's what they'll be called when they are not preforming.
Fane =glamrock freddy
Monte =Montgomery gator (yes I kept his name the same)
Cece =Glamrock chica
Rosita =Roxanne wolf
Their age's:
Fane is 24
Monte is 26
Cece is 21
Rosita is 22
Also I forgot to mention Gregory is going to be in this but he doesn't show up until a few chapters later.
Anyways the glamrocks personalities are still the same the only few differences are.
They swear sometimes (especially monte, he swears a lot. Blame his anger issues)
Chica doesn't eat garbage but she will eat old foods.
Rosita will sometimes act real nice but that's rare.
Fane sometimes acts like a child but he doesn't really like to show that side of him around the others.
And that's it!
Anyways I hope you enjoy this and have a good rest of your day or night! Bye bye 👋