Chapter 8: getting to know him

Fane's POV:
I was sitting in my room watching one of the shows that they played in the fnaf theater, I yawned at rest my head on my giant glamrock freddy plushie. I was about to fall asleep when I heard the door open. I opens my eyes to see Y/N standing there. She slowly started to walk away but I felt myself say, No, you can come in. Crap! Why did I just say that? I thought, Oh, are you sure? She asked, yeah. I'm just sleepy but I'll be fine. I smiled at her, she walked in and looked around. You know for someone who is as popular as you are your room should look a little bit more mess. Welll... I'm kind of a neat freak. I said, oh? Yeah that and well... something else that I don't wanna talk about. I said. Oh... well if you don't want to talk about it I won't force you to. She looked around before letting out a small yawn. Oh are you tried as well? I asked, yeah, it's just been a long day. Yep, well I mean I had to be the main star of two birthday parties. I said, Oh? Well I mainly played arcade games with my little brother. Oh yeah I met him, he's a nice kid. She smiled and sat down on the couch. Can I just rest here for a little bit? She asked, sure, I don't mind. Thanks. She said, she rested her head on my shoulder and I felt my face heat up. U-uhmm, I looked to see her asleep and I liked this. I felt the feeling that I was feeling whenever she was around grow. I sighed, well looks like I'm in love. I picked her up and placed her where I was originally sitting and walked into the other room connected to this one. I flipped on the light switch and sat down on my bed (yeah the glamrocks also live in the mall but their bedrooms are shut away during the day to be cleaned up) I looked at the wall thinking, maybe I should tell Cece about this, actually I probably shouldn't because she'd probably tell her. Maybe I tell monte, he is after all my best friend and he's very good at keeping a secret. I smiled and lied down, I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.