Chapter 4: opening time!

Cece's POV:
I knocked on the stage door and almost hit Fane with my hand. Oh sorry fane, I didn't see you. It's okay. Fane said smiling at me and monte, Rosita turned around in her swivel chair and looked at us. So what happened? She asked clearly being able to tell we had seen something. Well uhmmmm...- there's a new employee and we saw them playing my guitar so we kind of spied on them. Monte said, yeah and their actual really good at play the guitar! Yeah, okay then. I believe you but you two probably should get ready, it's only five minutes until the mall opens. Rosita said, going back to do her makeup.

Okay then! We said running off to our dressing rooms.

Y/N POV:
(Time skip because why not)
You had just finished talking to the manager and he gave you the reward which was a hand full of fazcoins, not that it really matters since they gave your brother two pockets full of fazcoins. You both decided to head off to arcade but first your brother wanted to explore some since the mall wasn't open yet so you both were walking around until you got to the gift shop. Andrew immediately ran up to the fence and peaked in. You giggled at his antics and watched as he said, I want a glamrock freddy plushie. You had known ever since this place had opened glamrock freddy was his favorite, he had Glamrock Freddy posters, glamrock freddy shoes (no he isn't Gregory), glamrock freddy shirts and other things. He believed that he had a complete collection of glamrock freddy merch. All he needed to complete it was a plushie but they were hard to find online and my parents only took him here maybe once a month and he usually wasn't allowed to buy anything with their money. You both turned around to see the doors opening up and people who got there early walking in. We should probably go to the arcade now before it gets crowded. Okay! He said, you both walked off to the arcade room.

(Time skip!)
You both had been playing as many arcade games as you could with the amount of fazcoins you had but soon it close to the glamrock's performance time and Andrew with begging you to take him. Okay, hold on let me finish my game. You said as he tugged your shirt. Once you finished it you both ran off to the main stage.

Fane's POV:
Alright everyone are you ready? we're about to go on soon. Yep! They all replied, I really hope we see that. Employee again. Cece said, yeah I don't know about you guys but I would like to meet them! Monte said. We all walked on to the stage and felt it slowly start to lift us up to the crowd above.