☽ Back to hell ☾

Start from the beginning

Illiana POV

    I wake up Monday morning to my alarm blaring. Ugh. School. Rolling over, I turn my alarm off and rub my eyes. Groaning, I get out of bed and then make it. I pad to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Then dry myself off before going into my closet. Hmmm. It's going to be sunny today. I could wear that dress Alice got me and those shoes Rose picked out. They'd love that. I just have to make sure I take a picture of my outfit. I go to the very back of the closet and grab a black dress with gold details all over it. I go to grab the heels Rose got me but decided to wear those another day. Instead I grab my black combat boots and finish getting ready. I dry my wavy hair and throw on a bit of makeup.

Her outfit

    I grab my jewelry and spritz myself with perfume

    I grab my jewelry and spritz myself with perfume. Then I get my backpack and leather jacket. I pick up my phone and go to my full length mirror, taking a picture of my outfit. I don't think I've worn a dress in years.

The plastics

La La 😈
I know y'all won't be at school
today so I made sure to take a
picture of my outfit ❤️
I hope y'all have a good day
XOXO

Emmy Bear 🐻
You look hot!

Ro Ro 🌹
Em stop being a pig! You look
beautiful Lils!

Allie 🔮
Ooooh! I knew that dress
would like amazing on
you Lily!

Jazz 🪖
Wow darlin', they are right.
You look stunning!

Rizzy 🧜🏻‍♀️
Oh! I'll wear a dress too
and we can match!

Grumpy Giraffe 🦒
Now I wish we could go to
school today. You look so
very beautiful sweetheart!

La La 😈
Awhh! Thanks guys! I gotta
go tho or I'll be late. See you
guys tonight! And see you
at school Ris

   I quickly stuff my phone into my purse and run down the stairs. I grab my keys and sprint out of the door, hoping into my truck. The drive to school is quick and soon I'm parked beside Bella's truck. I get my things and walk to first period. Today is going to be so long.