I'm Made for Your Desires

Start from the beginning

"Philly fucking Street." "Lucious mothafucking Lyon. Long time." "A long damn time. How you been man?" "Shit I've had better days. You definitely well on the flip side." "A lot of hard work and sacrifices but I made it. What brought you out here?" Taking a seat, Philly Street let out a breath. He looked around one more time before starting this rabbit hole of a conversation. "I had to come chop it up with you. Especially since I got word on some shit that's a bit unsettling for me if I'm being real." "Well come with it. What's up?" "Everybody know the story. Nigga robbed me, I killed his ass. Wasted half my life in a cell." Lucious nodded following along. Did he feel guilty for being the real thief..... fuck no. Did he regret letting this nigga in his building.... yes.

"I get out and word on the street is I killed the wrong nigga." Lu stared back in disbelief. "Wait man. What you mean? When all that shit went down, everybody swore it was Khalil." "Apparently not. They was just covering up for another nigga." "Who?" "You." Leaning forward, Lucious let out a heavy breath. "Man hell nah. We was all struggling to get by back then. It was too many cats running around trynna hit a lick. Someone busted in my shit after you went down for Khalil." "So why your name get dropped?" "It's easy to point out a nigga who is damn near everywhere these days. Look at this," Lu grabbed a remote and turned on the tv.

Lucious Lyon, the multi millionaire mogul has been quite the busy man these days. Not only is the megastar molding his children into the hottest celebrities known, his wife is also gaining the attention of fan across the world.

Is Lucious Lyon taking Empire to the next level?

After getting a public apology from AUSA Conway, Lucious Lyon seems to be preparing his company for something bigger. Could this have to do with his family that seemed to have tripled in size over the past couple of months?

"Dude I'm everywhere. My name is on every tv screen. In every magazine. On every radio, streaming service. You can't miss me. Look I know the hardship you suffered. I was right there with you. I know the type of cat you are and the monster you was. I wouldn't dare do something so stupid and leave my kids without a single parent." Philly nodded, he remembered Lucious bringing his kids to studio sessions. The only one who ever acted right was Jamal. "Then why Tracie got so much detail on you?" "Tracie? White Tracie?" "Yeah man. She said you and Bunkie them was the ones who ran up in my spot. Said Shyne was in on it too but we can't ask that nigga." "Now you know White Tracie was on everybody dick for a line. How you trusting a junkie that still ain't clean?"

"She said you killed her son man." "He killed himself. I got the footage to prove it. This the same crackhead that convinced her son I was his father." "Wait I thought Remy Black got her knocked up." "That's what I said. She brainwashed that boy so good, he splattered his brains in my damn club." Philly Street grimaced at the thought. How fucked up did you have to be to put someone else through hell? "So you really didn't rob me? For real it was Khalil?" "Walk with me," Lu voiced as they stood up. Giving a tour of Empire, Lucious felt like giving Philly Street a view of what was at stake for him. "You see all this? I had to build this. I had to do something right in my life. Not for myself. But for my boys. For my wife. If I robbed you, I wouldn't have had this."

"Damn," Philly whispered to himself as he looked at every platinum record hanging up in the building. "Now I got my girls. My grandkids. This is all for them. Mine and Cook's legacy. I was a greedy ass man back then but I wasn't a dumb one. Khalil fucked up. He robbed you of more than money. He robbed you the chance of creating your own legacy. You should be living on a hill right along with my ass man. We was the 2 most talented niggas in Philly doing what we had to do." Walking past studio 4, they heard vocals from outside the door. "Is that Cookie?" "Yeah that's my baby. You wanna see her?" "Man she probably don't even remember my ass." "Cook got the memory of a damn elephant. She remembers everything."