5. The New Start

Author's POV.
As Raj and his friends Ran through the maze killing many creatures and discovering fragments of a disk which maybe be able to tell how were the creatures were made and why they are here.

Raj: Guys we keep on finding  these disk fragments, what do we do with them?

Riya: Maybe it may be able to tell us about how the got creatures are here?

As they reached found the last disk fragments the disk started to form magically and then a hologram appeared and played the sound of the disk hinting that the creatures were created after a science experiment that went wrong thus creating these horrific creature. Then Raj and Riya remembered that they was part of the experiment but after the humans and creatures mutated as one of the scientist approached them the creatures killed the scientist but didn't notice them so they survived.

Raj: I remember now I was one of the test subjects including Riya.

Vedant: How did you survive if the creatures were there.

Raj explained how him and Riya survived the crazy encounter.

Aditya: Oh so that's how you all survived the encounter with the creatures for the fist time.

As they continued to go across the maze they found a DVD drive and a broken yet functional computer as it played it they found out about the creatures and their weaknesses and more footage of the about the lab that Raj and Riya were in and a voice recording  about other camps across the maze.

Raj: There are other camps as well we can live in and rest in for a night or two.

Vedant: We must go there maybe we can get more information about the other campers.

As they ran through the maze they had found the mother of the creatures in the maze. As the mother of the creatures in the maze try to convince the others to become her offspring Raj pulled out the flame thrower and the weakness of the creature was fire he burner the mother.

Raj: We did it we defeated that monster.

Suddenly a man came and told them about their camp they followed him to the other camp.

What do you think happens next?

What creatures will they now encounter next?