4. The new guest

Author's POV.
It's The next day and Shiva finally woke up and now he remembers a little more about his self like his name and his identity but not from where he came from.

Nidhi: Shiva you are awake. Can you remember any thing?

Shiva: Yes I remember what my real name is its not Shiva Its Raj. Raj Chopra.

Aditya: So your name is Raj do you know where you came from?

Raj: No I don't remember where I came from. But I remember I had a sister.

Vedant: So what was her name do you remember?

Raj: Yes I believe it was Riya Chopra.

Then later that day they herd the elevator working again So they went to the elevator and Then saw a teenager who was at the age of 18 years old. Raj after seeing immediately recognised her. She was his sister and so did his sister.

Raj: Riya! I missed you!

Riya: I missed you to big bother! And also who are these people with you?

Raj: These are all my friends that helped me survive.

When it became night the doors were not closing as the creatures of the maze evolved in to human like shape and human intelligence so they made it so the doors of the maze would not close. The others had so many questions.

Raj: Why isn't the doors closing? Its night time already.

As they looked the commander and leader were terrified and said.

Commander and leader: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

And then they saw the creatures in human like shape and they saw two spikes going through the commander's and leader's harts.
As they ran for their lives Raj found a box of weapons and took them and slayed some of them and then the others ran of in fear. As it was morning was morning Raj told them about the maze and then they ran of in the maze.

Do you think that Raj and his friends will be able to escape the maze?

What do you think they will find next?