1. The arrivel

Author's POV.
A young man opened his eyes and found himself in an unfamiliar, rusty yet functional elevator, he tried to remember who he was and where he came from .

He couldn't remember anything neither his identity nor how he got here. Not so long later he heard a Ding and realized that the elevator stopped moving.

The door opened and he saw some unfamiliar people already standing in front of the elevator door. He observed the appearance of the three people who stood in front.

First was a lady who seemed to be in her early 20s, she had chesnut brown hair and deep green eyes, she was wearing a purple dress which reached bellow her knees and was dirty and torn off a little.

Second was a young man who looked around his late 20s, he had short brown hair and golden brown eyes, he was wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans which were also dirty.

Third was another young man who looked around in his mid 20s. He had jet black hair and light brown eyes, he was wearing a white t-shirt with a bottle green jacket above it along with blue jeans which were dirty and also torn off.

Behind them were more people about 25 or so. They all looked as if they were were there for a while, all had messy attire. As he was looking around he heard a voice say 'welcome', spoke the guy who was in his mid 20s.

Man : My name is Vedant.

He nodded and looked at the other 2 people indicating them to also introduce themselves. They gave him a gentle smile and the man who seemed to be in his late 20s spoke.

Man : I am Aditya.

Lady : My name is Nidhi, who are you ?

He tried to remember his own name so he can introduce himself but nothing his mind was blank.

He looked at them and in a weak voice said 'I don't know'. Listening to his reply confusion painted the face of all the people.

Aditya : You don't know ?

Nidhi : it's ok we can call you Shiva.

Shiva, he repeated the name twice or thrice then similed at them indicating that he liked the name.

Who actually is Shiva ?

Why doesn't he remember his identity?

Why are so many people there ?