"S-south.." you whimpering his 'name'.

"It's minami my dear. Come on say it"

It's his real name. "M-minami.. Hmp ohh"

He smiled. "Yeah good girl. Moan my name like that"  Thrusting himself in between of your legs. South wasn't satisfied with that. He want to go more faster. "Shit. Can I go rougher?" he asked.

You held his neck "Yes minami. Go on and mess me up"

South did not hesitate, he already asked for your consent. He gripped your hips and moved his hips swiftly. Your room was filled by the sound of skin clapping, your moans, the scent of sweats.

"Does it feel good?" you asked for assurance.

"Sim minha querida" he said speaking in another language.

"What does that mean?" you asked confusingly.

"I said yes my dear" he chuckles.

He made you bend over the bed, you gripping the bedsheet as he pound you harder from behind. Spanking your butt cheeks every time he thrusts inside. Giving you a double but more pleasurable feeling.

"Damn it y/n.. I'm cumming" he groaned. Since he's wearing a protection, he let it out then he's the one who pulled it out throwing it in your trash bin.

You were catching your breathe. South lie besides you patting his arm "Come here" wanting you to lie on his arm as your pillow.
You don't want to miss the opportunity. You lie on his arm, south wrapped his other arm on your waist. You were facing his chest so you literally see how big his chest is.

"Your true name is minami.. Then why are they calling you south?" you asked.

Him sniffing your hair "Someone not so important person gave that alias to me"

"Then from now on I'll be calling you minami.." you murmured.

"Call me whatever you want it's fine for me" he replied back.

"Hmm okay." you murmured, hugging him back, your eyes are slowly closing. Drowning into sleep.

-

As you opened your eyes, south is still sleeping. He didn't let go of you, his arm is tightly wrapped on your waist. Both of you are naked.

A sudden realization of yours. You covered your mouth, screaming silently.

We really did that?

You remembered all of the happenings last night like everything happened from the start. You sat down and stared at him at moment before you get up and wake him up.

He's indeed attractive as hell.

You touched his lips using your index finger. South held your wrist "What are you doing my dear?" he asked smirking.

"I-I'm sorry did I wake you up?" you apologized.

"Do you want a good morning kiss?" he asked confidently.

"N-no I just found your lips beautiful.. That's all nothing more" you defensed.

"Hmm my bad but i want it tho, my dear." he said straight to the point.

You kissed him but it was just a peck, without even thinking nor any hesitation. He smirked on you.

You pouted "Are you making fun of me again?"

"No, you're just so cute" pulling you closer to him, hugging you tightly.

"Uhm did we really did that, you know that thing?"

South slightly push you off from him "Are you telling me that you don't remember everything that we did? Hmm then let me make you remember it then"

Then he started kissing and sucking your neck down to your chest "S-south n-no I just wanted to m-make sure. I-I did remember everything. So calm down please"

"I told you to call me minami right?" he growled.

Your eyebrows furrowed due to confusion "But you said last night that to call you whatever I want"

"We still doing it anyway.. Look I'm hard.. But too bad I only have one condom last night so could you please help me with your hands?" he said showing his erected length.

You gulped "O-only my hands, okay?"

South chuckles "If you want to use your mouth then that's even better y/n,"

He sat down on the bed, and you were besides him. Holding his morning wood. Your palms strokes up and down. He's watching you very carefully, making you feel nervous.

"Am I doing it right?" you asked.

"You're doing great y/n. Now can you please make it faster?" he smiled.

You stroking it speedily, him started to groan out loud. You can't deny that his groans making you feel hot. There is some itchy like feeling in your insides. You want him to rid it off. You slightly touched yourself with your other hand down there. You were dripping wet.

You straddle on top of him, holding him on his nape. Looking at him into his eyes luringly.

"M-minami, please enter me" you panted.

His eyes widened, south were shocked "B-but
I don't have any condoms here"

You kissed him but it's just a peck "It's fine, just enter me"

But you were the one who did it. You held his length slowly putting it inside bear back. South groaned in satisfaction. This is his first doing the deed without a condoms. He usually wear if he wants to fuck a whores in roppongi. To avoid getting any disease or getting someone pregnant.

"Fuck!" he groaned.

Your body is still adjusting with his size. Trying your best to move on your own. Making sure that both of you were actually feeling good.

"Did i turned you on?" he asked.

You nodded "I-it's your fault, your moans are tempting me"

South held you on your hips, watching your body moves on top of him. "You're mine now. Did you hear that?"

And south terano meant that shit. If he said that there's no turning back. He's a man of words after all.

"I'm already yours, south" you said.

Kissing him in a french way.

A few moments later, south came outside. He said he doesn't want to have a responsibility yet. So as much as possible he always wears protection. But.. "But I think I'm not going to wear any from now on"

"Why?"

"Coz I already have you." he answer.

Your face is blushing. "Stop minami. Hmm promise me then.."

"Promise you what ?"

"Yeah. Promise me that I'm the only one for you" you said that.

"Hmm okay"

You smiled "You promised that. Hmm then let's get up now. Are you going to stay here? Do you have no errands to do?"

"Do you want me to go already, my dear?" he asked annoyingly.

"No I was just asking. If you don't want to then let's stay here it's fine for me tho" you replied.

You lying on his arm once again. You did it again with him anyway..

I'm so glad that I met you, unexpectedly.

°°°
TO BE CONTINUED