note

hi, hello.

so unfortunately, no, this isn't an actual update.

but this random ass book is at 100k reads now? literally what the heck?

no, but seriously, thank you so much to everyone who has read this, voted on it and commented on it, you mean so much to me, you will literally never understand.

i know it's been a while since i've updated, i really am trying to come up with something to post but i'm struggling so hard right now and i'm sorry. i feel like i've used every idea i possibly can and i don't know what to do. i'm trying to end this book at 100 chapters but i don't think i'll have enough ideas for that so i'm not sure.

but still, thank you so much for reading my book and for getting this far!!

everyone single vote and comment means so much to me and i love reading what you all think so, please, comment more. let me know what you want and if you have any ideas, whether it's mingi randomly getting pregnant or a literal zombie apocalypse, i don't care, give me anything you've got.

but anyways, this is supposed to be a thank you, not a plea for your ideas because my creativity juice has run out.

thank you much for reading this book, i love you all so much! <3

and just remember, if you ever need someone to talk to, even if you just want to rant about your day, hit me up. i'd be glad to talk to any of you for any reason.

i am your friend!

okay, that's all! also feel free to check out my other books and let me know what you think of them too!

okay, that's really all now! :)

thank you so much for 100k reads!!

- nabi 🤍