LELE

"so, you and jisung are dating now?"

minji nods as chenle shifts his position on the couch. he'd arrived at her apartment not long after their conversation with the dreamies and minji had just finished explaining how her and jisung actually started dating.

"good. i'm happy for you," he moves once more before clearing his throat, "you said you needed to talk to me?"

"yeah, uh... listen i had no idea that you liked me before," chenle rolls his eyes, chuckling quietly as she starts rambling, "i swear if i had of known, i wouldn't have been so open in the dream chat about what was going on with us and i would've tried to be less obvious that i liked him. chenle-yah, i am so, so sorry."

he laughs wholeheartedly as she stares at him in shock and confusion. "what? why're you laughing, i'm trying to be sincere!"

"it's nothing, i just- you don't have to apologise. you didn't do anything wrong. besides, it was just a short-lived crush way back when we started the chat. i couldn't care less about how obvious you were being. if i had of liked you that much, i would've told you, trust me."

minji nods slowly, still a bit confused at his reaction as he stands to ransack her kitchen for food.

"yah! jisung-ah just went out for food, wait until he gets back!"

after convincing chenle to sit and wait, they began playing games and watching various youtube videos until jisung had returned. he brought home some ramen, sushi, some fancy food from a fancy take-away restaurant and a wide range of snacks, which was plenty of food to feed chenle.

"so, did you guys talk?" jisung sits himself beside minji on the lounge, leaving chenle to find something to eat on his own.

"yeah."

"is everything okay?"

minji nods silently as chenle comes back, taking a seat on the other couch, laying himself down, snacks laid on the coffee table and all over the couch.

"hey, chenle-yah. how long do you plan on staying here?" chenle's eyes are pulled away from the tv and focused on jisung, who had his arm on the back of the lounge behind minji.

"uh, i don't know. i might stay the night, if that's alright?" the two look to minji who absentmindedly nodded in response to chenle's question. "are you sure?"

minji peels her focus from the screen and turns her attention to chenle, "what was that, sorry?"

"may i stay the night?"

"no, jisung and i are going to have sex." both boys pause, jisung pulling his arm away from the girl and chenle moving to squish himself into the furthest corner of the lounge.

"i'm just kidding, i don't have sex with random dudes, you can stay." chenle nods, lying back down, jisung turning to properly face the girl beside him.

"yah! i'm not some random dude, i'm your boyfriend!"

"chenle-yah! do you hear something?"

"uh, nope. not really."

"what?!"