GAMES

AUTHOR

thank you to Fulll_Sunn for
this idea!!

lots of love <3

OMG THANKS YOU THIS
WAS LIKE THE BEST NIGHT

DREAM

me
yo y'all busy today

mark
we're not

mark
why what's up

me
uhh could i come see you
guys

me
i was just thinking we
could play some board
games

jeno
YES

haechan
I AGREE

mark
omg we get to see minji

renjun
sounds like a vibe

jaemin
when r u coming

me
uhh what time works for
y'all

me
i'm like just down the street

me
so i can literally come
whenever

jeno
OMG COME NOW

me
oki doki

...

minji makes her way to the dorm building, skipping her way through the entrance and toward the elevator. she takes the elevator up to the dreamies floor and walks over to their door, knocking on it three times before it opens to reveal jaemin's bright smile.

"hi, nana!" jaemin embraces the girl quickly before letting her inside. she greets the other members, renjun casually walking by her as though she wasn't there.

i guess i see them too often now...

she makes her way to the living room, dropping her bag of board games and overnight bag beside the couch before plopping herself beside mark.

"hey, minji." she nods at him before turning her head to the tv, "what's in the bags?" she turns to him before following his eyes to the bag on the floor.

"board games and my clothes. i figured we'd be playing late." he looks at her in confusion as she simply stares blankly at him.

"i thought you said you were down the street? why'd you already have a bag of board games and an overnight bag packed?"

she looks at him quizzically, his own expression matching hers, "i was down the street. i already packed my bags but i forgot to ask what you guys were doing tonight so i asked on my way here."

"what if we weren't going to be home tonight?" she returns to her original position on the couch, leaning on the arm mark had laid over the back of it.

"i probably would've walked home. or i would've asked yuta if they were home. or i would've just come up here and stayed here the night while you guys were out." he nods, still confused, before leaning back on the couch, gently twirling a loose baby hair on minji's head between his fingers.

the bathroom door then opens and jisung steps out, hair wet, no shirt. he walks right into his room, not bothering to look into the living room so minji follows him in, closing the door behind her.