The receptionist took Luther's watch he had handed him. He inspected it up close and turned around to grab two sets of room keys.

"Two rooms."

"Well," Allison snatched a set of keys up, "Let's Brady Bunch this bitch."

They all took glanced around the building while walking to the rooms. There was a bar to the left with some food and a library to the right with some books that collected dust.

"Uh, meet back in the bar in two hours so we can make a plan." Five spoke up.

"I have a plan." Diego ran up to the front, rushing up the steps and speaking as every walked past him. "We attack the Sparrows, and we take back our house, and then we punch Dad a bit until he admits that we're better and he loves us more! We're wasting time!"

"Relax. Don't sweat it, man." Klaus clapped his shoulder, "Those shit birds are staying put for a while. I bet they're as wiped as we are."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, kicking our asses looked exhausting."

Diego stepped in the elevator with a shrug.

Y/n sniffled, breaking the silence, "I figured while we're all here I should mention I wasn't adopted, even in our timeline."

"What?" Allison spun to face her as Five sighed.

"It's an assumption." He corrected as everyone threw questions at the two.

"It's a fact." She corrected, "You never found my adoption papers in the apocalypse. Ergo; I wasn't adopted."

"No, that doesn't mean anything." Diego shook his head, "Your papers could've been burned."

"No, I found all seven of our papers in a safe that didn't have a scratch on it and all of the papers and settlements were perfectly intact." Five shrugged, "... It's likely she just wasn't adopted."

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

"See? It's paradise." Klaus gasped, holding his arms out while entering the room. "High ceilings, sense of space. Aromatic."

There was a leaf design to the wallpaper, two sets of creaky bunk beds, some chairs sat in front of a dresser with an old tv on top, and a dimmed lamp in the corner. Y/n immediately claimed the bottom bunk on the left of the room, shutting her eyes from all the harsh lights. The room was fairly dim, but her head was reeling from any lights or sound at this point.

"Where's the bathroom?" Diego inquired after tapping on the tv.

"Down the hall, or..." Klaus opened a window, "Natures bathroom."

"You're disgusting."

"But consistent."

"Well, let's unpack. Settle in." Five shrugged, taking his blazer off and hanging it on the frame of the bunk bed.

"Unpack?" Luther repeated, "Unpack what? We don't own anything anymore."

"Yes, Luther. Isn't that liberating?"