Sean
I started my car as Ebony came with her bag putting it in the backseat. Our fun had come to an end, and I was definitely gone miss her. Ms.Kidd say she can only stay a few nights each two weeks.

We spoiled the fuck out our welcome. Only because it was her first time, might as well go all out. "You ready?" I asked looking over at her.

She sighed a dramatic sigh before saying "Yea." throwing her head on head rest. "Why you doin' allat like you still can't come over?" I asked laughing at her.

"Cause I be wantin' to stay." She explained putting her seatbelt on and turning on my radio. I'm So Into You by Aaliyah played through out my car.

"Why come I can't never play my music?" I asked driving off. "Because you never changed the station." She said back with attitude.

"Girl." I said in a warning tone. "What?" She asked getting in my face. "Get yo ass back." I said nudging her face with one hand on the wheel.

"Ouu." She said hitting me on my chest. "What's yo problem E? You mad you gotta go home? I promise I'mma come get you first thing in the mornin.'" I explained grabbing her hand driving with one hand.

"Okay." She said laying her head on my arm. I turned on to her street and parked near the drive way. "Dammmnn." I said looking at a BMW M3 parked in the drive way. "Ight come on." I said taking my key out the ignition.

She went in the backseat and grabbed her bag. I put my hands up signaling for her to toss it to me. "I can carry my own bag. Ma better not have her a man over here." She joked putting it over her arm.

"I know right, and I'm a gentleman girl." I said snatching it off her arm and holding it.

"Whatever." She said laughing. "Finally got you to laugh." I said following her lead to the front stair.

"Imma miss you." She said grabbing my chin and kissing me. "Imma miss you too. First thing in the mornin'." I said gently.

"Alright." She answered sadly hugging me. She rang the doorbell for Ma. "What happened to your key?" I asked looking at her confused.

"I wanna spend as much time with you as I can before you go back home." She explained causing me to chuckle. "Okay." I said waiting for Ms.Kidd.

The door opened to a woman, and that woman was not Ms.Kidd.

"You aint tell me you had a house keeper." I said looking over at Ebony.

"I'm not her housekeeper, I'm her mother." She said looking at me and back at Ebony.

"Hey baby." She said coming over for a hug.

"Don't touch me." She said backing up from her. What the hell?

Ebony
I stepped back and looked at the woman, the woman that left me on this exact step I stepped back on. How fucking ironic.

"Sean. Wait in the car." I said looking over at him with tears streaming down my eyes.

"Nah I'm not leaving you by yours-" I cut him off, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"Sean.Car.Wait.NOW!" I screamed stomping my foot. "Just holler." He said stepping back in surrender until he reached his car.

I watched him stop and stand on the side of his car. He wasn't gonna get in until I came back out. I knew that much.