Chapter 1: Optimus prime meet Yusei

Comenzar desde el principio

He had spent years picking up scrap, avoiding sector security, and paying off shady dealer for parts with most of his savings... gone by a cruel twist of luck.

However, fate had something else in store for the man from Satellite. As Yusei glanced over at the "meteor" his shock did not stop.

In front of him was not a meteor of rock or stone, but a giant red and blue robot.

"This can't be happening!" Yusei cried out much to his dismay, temporarily forgetting about his duel runner as he looked at the robot, despite the flames and dirt, the bright red and blue colors on the bulky robot were still vivid and clean

"This can't be happening!" Yusei cried out much to his dismay, temporarily forgetting about his duel runner as he looked at the robot, despite the flames and dirt, the bright red and blue colors on the bulky robot were still vivid and clean. Then Yusei noticed something laying on the ground, it was a large glowing red sword.

 Then Yusei noticed something laying on the ground, it was a large glowing red sword

"What..." Yusei muttered in awe as he took a step closer to the fallen thing. "What are you? A robot?"

Just as he said those words, Yusei noticed that something was glowing from inside the chest plate of the bulky humanoid-looking robot. It was glowing faintly before it died down. Yusei wondered what that was until he heard sounds coming from the robot. He stepped back in panic, falling on his back as he saw the robot move, and become active. The lights coming from his eyes shining to life as if it was being put back online despite falling from heights unimaginable without a so much as a dent!

"..." The robot, seemingly back online, stood up, made all lights around him glow especially two symbols on his front shoulder that looked like a robotic face, and was towering over Yusei more than he ever thought possible. The robot was huge, and it looked down over towards its sword. However[,] for the first time in his life, Yusei was paralyzed with fear as the robot took back up his blade - making the black haired man fear for his life - but then he saw the blade become part of him and was put away.

The robot's glowing, electronic blue eyes turned to Yusei's cobalt eyes. For a second, the world was still as the two different beings stared down each other.

Yusei found himself sweating, but something, an inner question that was burning through his fear, came out of his mouth. "Who are you?"

"I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots." The sheer surreal situation made Yusei's mind overload. The Robot understood him? More so it answered him in an electronic version of his language? How advanced was this robot - what was this robot? The sword it had definitely meant that it was prepared for battle. "...May I ask who you are?"