"What are we doing here?" I ask him as I take my own helmet off. 

"I want to show you something. Come one" She smiles. He kisses my cheek, causing butterflies in my stomach, and takes my hand. He leads us down a small path into the woods. 

"Here, look" Derek says as he stops walking in the middle of the woods, surrounded by trees and completely off the path. 

"Der, baby. I don't see anything" I laugh.

"Look up!" He says as he puts his hand on my face and gently lifts it up. I look up and I see a big treehouse high up in the trees. It's still in pretty good condition and it looks as if it is built strong. 

"A treehouse?" I ask as I turn around to face him. 

"Yes. It's mine. My dad and I built it when I was 7." He beams of pride. I can see the memories flashing through his eyes. 

"Wow. It still looks so good!" 

"I have been maintaining it every time I come here. It reminds me of my dad and the amazing childhood I had growing up." 

"That sounds beautiful Der." I smile as I kiss him softly. He slightly deepens the kiss. His hands move through my hair and mine rest at the side of his face. My hands move through his dark curls as our tongues collide. 

We take a moment and stare into each others eyes as we pull away from the kiss. My lips are still red and swollen when Derek takes me to the rope ladder that leads to the treehouse.

"You go first so I can catch you if you fall" He smirks. 

"Yeah right. It's so you can look at my ass isn't it." I chuckle. 

He just chuckles back with dirt in his eyes. 

"That's what I thought."  I giggle. I start climbing the ladder and Derek follows closely behind. 

I reach the top and stand on the small platform in front of the treehouse. The platform is surrounded by a small border for safety and leads all around the house. I look down at the ground. 'Shit' I think. Looking down was a big mistake. My legs start to shake as realization hits me. Luckily Derek steps onto the platform as well and sees me shake. He wraps his strong arms around me and helps me inside. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"This is beautiful Der." I whisper as we both look at the laptop screen in front of us. He downloaded a movie and brought his laptop with him in his backpack. He also brought us some drinks and snack. All my favorites. 

"I know. It really is" He smirks. I look at him and I find him staring at me. I roll my eyes playfully. I can feel my cheeks heat up. I press a small, tender kiss to his soft lips. I rest my head on his comfy shoulder and he wraps his arm around me as we snuggle into each other. 

"You know" Derek whispers after a while. "I've always wanted to bring a girl up here."

"You never brought someone up here?" I ask surprised. 

"Oh I did. I used to come here with Mark all the time. But a girl? Never." I sigh.

"Why?"

"I wasn't a very populair kid in high school. I hadn't figured hair products out so I had a big afro. I suffered from acne and I played the saxophone. I joined the schoolband and I was basically a nerd. When I got to college I started working out more and taking care of my skin and hair."

"And it payed out handsome" I smile, kissing him softly on the lips. "I am honored to be the first girl up here with you." I smirk. 

"And last. I love you Mer."

"I love you too Der" I say. Derek leans closer to me and captures my lips with his. He sucks on my bottom lip while I suck on his top. The kiss becomes more passionate and Derek gently parts his lips so I can slide my tongue inside his mouth. Our tongues fight like never before. We both moan into each others mouths. Derek gently lays me on the blanket on the floor and hovers over me. The chain he wears daily dangles right in front of my face in it turns me on. 

"Der" I moan as his hands slip under my top and find the hem of my bra. He slips y shirt off and I pull his pants down. He pulls his own shirt off before taking my bra off and tossing it to the side. He trails kisses down my neck to the ended of my pants. He lingers around my boobs on the way, gently sucking and nibbling on my nipples. 

His hands pull my pants and panties down and my soaking wet center is revealed. He smiles before diving in, eating me out completely. I moan his name as his tongue works his magic on my inner walls. He hits my g-spot repeatedly and my walls clamp around his tongue. I am so close to releasing. Derek knows this so he uses his free hand to stimulate my clit. My juists squirt in his mouth and down his chin. He licks me clean and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. 

I am still trying to catch my breath when I flip is over. I move further down to his throbbing erection. It's begging to be freed form the fabric of his boxers. I cup him in my hands, making him growl above me. His hands move in my hair and he keeps my loose curls out of my face. I kiss up and down his fabric covered shaft. I can feel him twitch at my touch. I gently pull his boxers down and his perfect member jumps up and stands proudly against his stomach. 

I smirk before grabbing him and bringing him to my mouth. I first lick the pre-cum off. He moans my name as I do so. I gently take his tip in my mouth and start sucking on it hard. He tries to buck his hips up in order to fuck my mouth but I won't let him. 

I hold him down as I curl my lips further over his penis. I deep throat him before gently and slowly bobbing up and down on his length. He moans loudly as I suck with a little more force. His cries of pleasure are as music to my ears. It makes me move faster on his length. I lick up and swirl all around his long shaft. I use my free hand to cup his balls. I play with them in my hand until I can feel Derek twitch in my mouth. 

Before I know it his hot, sticky, tasty load shoots deef inside my mouth. I try to swallow it all but it is too much. Some of it spills down his cock and onto his thighs. His head falls back and his breathing becomes uneven. He pants, trying to catch his breath as I led hem ride out his orgasm by licking him clean. I clean him off completely before crawling up his body and kissing him deeply, letting him taste himself in my mouth. 

"God Mer." He breaths. "Thank you" 

"It was my pleasure Der. Thank you" 

"I love you so much Mer. This is definitely the best thing that has ever happened in this treehouse" He chuckles. 

I giggle at his comment as he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight.

This is just perfect...