second floor(Who am I exactly?)

Start from the beginning

“I will. I didn’t say that in the crown game. I am glad you didn't get  hurt. I was worried about you."  Renie smiled and then shook her head.  “I got friends too, they gave up on getting the crown because I want you to win.” Bam looked down in guilty.  "But... but it's okay, the most important thing is that you're fine and not fired," Renie said nervously.  "Sigh, now you should think about taking this test if you want to find Rachel," Khun said while looking at Renie because he was afraid  of  that Renie might saying something about Rachel, but Renie remained silent.  “Hey, little black turtle.”  Rak said while looking at Renie. 

"I didn't mention it before but I'll hunt your brother sooner or later. So be careful of me, you little black turtle " Renie looked at him.  "Oh, you really have to catch me first, crocodile," said Renee sarcastically.  "Haha, that would be like a piece of cake" Renie was about to argue with Rack if someone hadn't knocked on the door.  "Come in," said Bam.  Mika entered the room and then looked at Khun and Bam.

"I see you woke up, that's good because I don't like babysitting work."  Mika said as.she  looked at Renie.  “Huh, when were you babysitting me? You were just training me,” said Renie angrily.  "Anyway, you're late for training, do you want me to come to you and let you know that it's time?"  Mika said, raising an eyebrow.  "Oh, sorry, I forgot because  my brother has finally woken up."  Renee said awkwardly  "Training?"  Bam asked. 

"Yes, I've asked Mika to coach me since the crown game. Even though I've learned the basics, I can't keep up with Mika's speed."  Renie said.  Of course, it took you less than a week to learn the basics.  Mika said sarcastically.  "Then, we'll go now" Rene waved before she and Mika left.  "Looks like Rin has a reason to climb the tower other than finding Rachel, unlike me" Bam muttered but Khun and Rak heard him clearly.

One day later

"I am tired now!" Renie lays in her bed. 'tomorrow we'll have the center test. Anak and Androssi will get injured. Of course I can't help them they have to failed this one to help my brother but should I fail also?' Renie sigh as she looked into the roof.'I will try to help you bam, no, matter what'

A knock interrupt Renie thoughts. "Renie, could we come in?" said Bam.
"Come in, Brother" Bam, Hatz, Shibisu and Khun entered the room. "Is something wrong?"  Renie raised an eyebrow. "No, it's just...." "We needs your help,Rin"  Shibisu cuts bam sentence. "What's your problem?"  said Renie with smile.

"Can your become our friends?"  said Hatz. "Sure, But why all of sudden?" Hatz smiled and said. "We actually have some kind of a strange homework. It s to filled this paper with names of our friends in this test. We hoped that you'll sign it and become our friend"  said Shibisu.

"It isn't bad to make friends so I have no problems" Renie smiled brightly which makes all of them blind. "Thank you, Rin you are such an angel!!"  Shibisu burst out saying. "You are too noisy"  said Khun with frowned.

"Thank you, Miss Rin"  said Hatz with a bow. "You don't have to be formal with me, just call me Rin"  said Renie awkwardly. "Now, a few friends and we will do it!"

"Who do you think he or she would like to be their friends, Rin" said Bam. "Maybe, Chihiro and mika would like to because They're kind of friendly"  Renie put her finger under her chin. "Really, Can you help us, please"  said Shibisu with bow. "I will"  Renie nodes.
.
.

.
.
"You said you want me to sign this paper?"  Asked chihiro as he looked at Mika. "Indeed. I have to fill this paper with my friends name, ya know" said Mika with sigh. "okay, I will sign it gladly" said Chihiro with a bright smile.
chihiro sign it and hand it to Mika.
"By the way,Why didn't you asked Rin also?"  Asked chihiro. "I think she is resting now, so I don't want to interrupt her."