"well that your problem. I am not going to go against my parents' wishes. Well for a grown-up man like you this shouldn't be hard to understand "I said keeping my grounds.

'So you are going to keep refusing no matter what?' I think he was finally getting my point.

"yes" I replied, its about time he take the hint.

'Even if i stand in front of your house and ring your doorbell?' Wait, what? Omg, he would dare to do such a thing. Would he? My heart beat increased. I wasn't able to reply when another message came.

'Which room are you in? Is it the one with the golden curtain?' I snapped my head to the window and carefully walked towards it.

My legs trembling. I peeked outside and I let out a shriek as I saw him standing in front of our house. His peral white Audi was shinning under the street light.

He looked up from his phone and saw me and I fell back on my ass. I had forgotten how to breathe, my face lost its color. I feel like my death was standing there. He was standing there with his white shirt and black pant with rolled-up sleeves. I had lost any strength in my leg.

'So shall I ring the doorbell and tell your brother that I am here to meet you?'

The question bought all the strength back to me. I had to do something fast. Dad will come home anytime.

"please go to some other place and leave my house I beg you. Please don't do this to me. You don't know my family what they will do if they found out about it." I was begging him to leave. I was scared more scared than I have ever been in my entire life.

'I will leave if you agree to be my boyfriend ' was he still going on about this? What part of no did he didn't get.

"I am sorry I can't be your boyfriend. My family will kill me if I do something like this". Right now my main aim is to convince him to leave in front of my house.

'don't beg me like that , it makes me feel bad 'THEN LEAVE DAMN IT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I wanted to say that, but I had to handle this calmly..

"please leave my dad will be coming anytime." I said trying to convince im again.

'I already told you , I will leave if you agree to my wish'. Oh god, he will be the cause of my death.

I had to fix this mess before its too late.

" I can't but listen , we can talk this out. I swear we can talk about it maturely. "I hope he agrees to my suggestion.

'so you mean you will consider it then, will I? no, but he doesn't need to know that.

"yes yes I will. Now please leave." I hope he agrees.

'alright jungkook, if you say so. I going to hold onto your word. Don't go back on your word. You know what can I do? 'do I know I know but right now please leave.

"yes right now, please leave"

'relax, I am leaving'. I heard the sound of the car engine turning on. I walked to the window to see taehyung blowing me a kiss as he drove off. I breathed a sigh of relief. What have I gotten myself into?

"so about our talk, listen i can't be your boyfriend. My family is extremely strict. I never had any guy friends except for Jimin and hoseok because those two are with me since childhood and are more of brothers to me. My family loves me, but they won't make an exception in this case as well. Taehyung I don't know what kind of guy you think I am but, I am really simple. And about my sexuality. I didn't lie to you. I am bi- but I can't say that to parents. They would literally kill me. Please understand this. If they knew about you, they won't hesitate to marry me as soon as possible." I don't but I thought I should tell him the truth so that he can get a clear picture of my situation.

Or maybe him standing infront of my house trigged my honesty.

'well that sound bad. So what should I do?' he asked huh you should just leave me alone.

"what do you mean?" my question was obvious as my confusion does he still not get it?

"well I assumed us to be couple by now, which we are not. And I am not going to leave you alone.' What the hell is kidding me?

'"why not" I was about cry now.

'because you intrigue me jungkook. I am not used to getting rejected.' Well then is just a reality check, mister.

"but stuff like happen in dramas and movie. This is reality accept it". I didn't care just because of his intrue I will get killed.

'yes but stuff like doesn't happen with me so its hard to accept. I am still going to get to know you. You can't say no unless you want me to talk with your parent' the threat was loud and clear.

'dont make me angry jungkook. Its not an idea you want to get used too.'

Well i am doomed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

please vote comment and share.

Lets's see what's in store for both Jungkook and taehyung.

BORAHAE