Him telling me not to be nervous, made me feel the exact opposite.

His hair is so perfect. It's the perfect length for tugging on in bed. Just like I hoped. Oh god, I wonder if he's going to be demanding in bed like he is on my live's. I love when he tells me what to do. Maybe I can live out my fantasy of getting tied up now.

"You alright, Grey?" His melodious voice snapped me from my day dream.

"Oh god, sorry. Yeah, i'm okay!" Just uncomfortably hard now, but that's okay.

I looked up at him and saw the way his pupils dilated when he looked at me. Did he just read my mind? Oh my god. He probably knows what i'm thinking about. Stupid horny brain. If someone heard my thoughts, they'd probably think I was some sort of sex addict. And i'm not - at least I don't think I am, I just get turned on very easily.

"Why don't you come sit over here?" He asked.

"S-Sure." I responded, sliding to the other side of the u shaped booth.

I stopped once I was a few inches away from him, but he wasn't having it. He grabbed my left thigh, sliding me closer until our legs and shoulder were touching.

I got a strong whiff of his cologne, and lord have mercy. It's taking everything in me not to pounce on this man.

Suddenly a hand slowly inched up my thigh, settling dangerously close to the buldge in my jeans.

I sucked in a deep breath, biting my bottom lip between my teeth just as the waitress comes up to our table.

"Hey, Grey! I'm surprised you're still here, what can I get you guys?" Amelia, said.

"Yeah, just uh... On a date as you can - Ohh, can see. Ahem, sorry. Tickle in my throat." I said, eyeing up Ben with a glare.

He bit his knuckle, holding in a laugh at my reaction. What an ass!

Okay i'm not really annoyed, but come on. You can't wait to grab my dick until she leaves?

Mm, I think he's as naughty as I am. I smiled to myself.

"Sorry, Grey here's acting a little shy tonight." He winked at me.

"Grey, shy? Now that's something I never thought I'd hear." She laughed.

"Can we get two deluxe cheeseburgers with fries, and two vodka crans?" He spoke, looking at me for my approval, which I nodded my head approvingly.

"I'll have it out as soon as it's ready." She smiled and walked to the kitchen.

"Oh my god! You're such a tease!" I whisper-shouted at him, with a light slap to his shoulder.

He leaned his head close to me, whispering in my ear. "It's your fault. You were the one giving me bedroom eyes."

He kissed my neck before pulling away slightly.

His lips are so, so soft.

"From what I felt, you seemed to have liked it anyways." He stated.

"I'm sure anyone who gets touched by you would react the same way. Have you seen yourself? You're like sex on a stick."

A really yummy... Tasty stick.

"You're something else, Grey." He grinned widely, taking a sip from his drink.

A short while later Amelia brings out our food, which we thank her with a smile.

We laugh and chat every few minutes as we eat, and once we finished I ordered us a piece of our famous strawberry cheesecake and two more drinks.

"Can I ask how old you are?" I questioned.

I know he's older than me, I just can't think of by how much.

"Course you can. I'm definitely older than you as you can probably tell." He laughed.

"I'm turning 30 this year. In a couple months actually... And you?"

"That's sexy. I like my men a bit older." I smirked.

"I'll be 22 this year." I added with a smile.

8 years. That's not bad, I was actually expecting it to be a little more. Not that he looks old, it's just hard to tell how old people are nowadays.

"About what I thought you'd be. I've got no complaints as long as you don't." He said.

"Nothing from me. Like I said, it's sexy." I slowly ran my fingers up Ben's arm, squeezing his bicep lightly.

Yep, exactly what I thought. He's fit as fuck. I can't wait to see what he's got under that shirt.

Amelia brings us our cheesecake, and as i'm reaching for a fork, my phone buzzes in my pocket.

"Sorry, just a sec." I told Ben.

"No problem. I'm in no rush to be anywhere." He said.

His words made me grin like an idiot as I pulled my phone from my pocket.

A text message lighting up my homescreen from an unknown number. I made it so you can't see a preview of the message unless you actually open your phone, for obvious reasons... I slid the unlock button and it opened up to the conversation.

Unknown
Tell that fucking prick to get his hands off of you!
Received at 8:56 pm

Unknown
You have thirty seconds to move away from him or I won't be afraid to cut each and every one of his fingers off!
Received at 8:57:01 pm

Unknown
Tick Tock, Greyson.
Received at 8:57:13 pm

Unknown
Dont make me angry, Greyson. I'm not afraid to make a mess. ;)
Received at 8:57:25 pm

I nearly jumped out of my skin, scooting my body a good foot away from Ben.

"Woah, hey, what's wrong?" He asked. Concern evident on his face.

"S-Sorry, I just... I got a little warm. I'm sorry." I spoke nervously, biting my lip and keeping my eyes locked to my phone screen.

It buzzes again, almost causing it to go flying from my hands.

Unknown
Good Boy. Now, say goodbye and go home. We have a lot to talk about dear Greyson.

"I-I'm sorry Ben, I... I need to go. I had an amazing time with you. I'm so sorry, I'll get the bill, okay?" I said, rushing to stand up from the booth.

He grabbed my wrist lightly as I stood up, stopping me from walking away. I turned around to face him, doing everything to hold back the tears threatening to fall.

"Did something happen?" He whispered.

"Mhm." I spoke quietly, slightly nodding my head but not enough to make it obvious.

"It's not safe for you... I need to leave o-or else something bad will happen." I whispered back to him, hoping to god the man watching me didn't hear me.

I squeezed his hand with a watery eyed smile and began walking away, but as I turned I ran into a familiar face.

"Patrick?"